Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!

@The-Merfox said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

@Rain-Gnyu Yet you're the one constantly avoiding the topic you yourself started. Answer the question Miraglyth repeatedly asked you.

1st off.........I have Miraglyth blocked.........2nd I have answered his question on discord live chat. Where he didn’t have enough time to manipulate the narrative. He/she (never known what people want to be these days) got destroyed on discord by the way. He just couldn’t swim in those trouble waters! The bandwagon didn’t show up to to give him a life jacket or his floaties......that day.

Cant believe the biggest anime moment in PSO2 Forum history happened offscreen.

@Rain-Gnyu said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

2nd I have answered his question on discord live chat. Where he didn’t have enough time to manipulate the narrative. He/she (never known what people want to be these days) got destroyed on discord by the way. He just couldn’t swim in those trouble waters!

What really happened: First Rain boasted about blocking someone while confessing to multi-accounting on the forums and bypassing their own block which makes the action comically meaningless:

8ef59caf-bb53-4552-b84d-b0efe4e3208a-image.png

Then after pretending Hiro Arai was talking about Sega's communication rather than the game's development It took one message for Rain to ask people to push the conversation off-screen.

f94d4a8c-4000-400f-afb0-74030e41d65c-image.png

Following which they rambled on about swimming rather than the subject, much to everyone's confusion and in contrast to their professions here of liking it when people bump "the headliner" which everyone else in the topic and everyone who cared on Discord agreed was wrong... much to the confusion of the latter.

ba2f4f1f-cae5-4f9b-852b-4b6cb363d757-image.png

But hey, Rain describing this exchange as "[Miraglyth] gets destroyed on discord by the way" is about as honest as they've been in this topic so at least they're being consistent with this ever-growing solo performance of lies.

Community managers! Can I please call on you to lock this topic for spreading misinformation, and if possible change its name to acknowledge it as being factually incorrect?

No one ever took Rain seriously so it's not like anyone would've believed that he could destroy anyone. The screenshots just make him look like even more of a fool than he ever could on the forums, so thanks for that laugh.

Can we just permaban him from the game while we're at it? I'd love to see him rage at that.

@Rain-Gnyu

Answer this already: Did Arai say Sega will make changes based on feedback? And if so, is he lying or is this topic lying?

There's the question. Please answer it. Also, pictures of said discussion on discord put Miraglyth in the right and you in the wrong, as always.

At this point i can't see rain being anything but a troll lol

@OmegaNeo8603 See, I almost think so too, but at times there's too many patterns that line up perfectly that it feels less like a character he plays and more like some mental disorder.