Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!

Here we go! The doomsayers already trying to take credit. Sega isn’t doing anything different than what they were going to do from the beginning. What did Sega really change? They still following the same outline as before. Following the same outline as base Pso2 nothing new nothing different. The only thing different is the open world concept......Only difference now is the doomsayers (certain YouTuber) want to give that illusion that they saved the game!

???

Why do you have some sickly desire to stir the pot with people?

NGS's situation came about in only two ways. Either launch was rushed to make quick cash early and thus all the improvements coming were planned ahead of time. OR what we got at launch was considered bottom line by the team and the community had to lecture them otherwise.

If Sega was truly going to always bump the amount of content along with all of the other nice things coming that's not something to cheer about. That means they gave us a poor product on release expecting people to be completely fine with it. Some of what's being done is great. I'm not patting them on the back for things we should've had from the get. And there's no doubt in my mind that the December update will be more proof that the game's launch should've been delayed further.

@Knight-Raime said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

Why do you have some sickly desire to stir the pot with people?

He wants to be famous and for people to remember his name, just like his signature says 🤷

Sega literally apologized for game's current state during stream and said that the direction of content releasing will CHANGE after Decembers update.

This will get deleted like the last time a player tried to apologize for sega and put words not said in their mouths

https://youtu.be/_OpqZR_ZVQE?t=1600 Time stamped Headline 5. I don't think you even watched this and are just throwing out baseless words

"They have taken your feedback, and will make some significant changes based on that". That means that the "Doomsayers" moved them, and prevented doom, by making it clear to SEGA that the content track they thought would work isn't going to work next year. You also falsely claimed in another thread that "they were planning on increasing content the whole time", which based on his words is false and just made up by you. He said a lot of good guy things in this headline, but you came and decided to put these lies in his mouth that make him look like a bad guy. Nothing but misinformation and false statements from you.

The thing that gets me.........how do you know that this wasn’t always the plan. Just because Sega said we hear you doesn’t mean they change the game plan, just means they hear you. They just getting started now and Sega is feeding the babies when they should have been changing their diapers.

@Rain-Gnyu said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

The thing that gets me.........how do you know that this wasn’t always the plan. Just because Sega said we hear you doesn’t mean they change the game plan, just means they hear you. They just getting started now and Sega is feeding the babies when they should have been changing their diapers.

The game is still gonna be on the same plan until winter update, but:

1. Dev admitted that they did say the difference of updates between PSO2 and NGS is as they described before, however the dev team also admit that the small range of playable content in PSO2 NGS is a big problem. They have taken players' feedback and will make significant changes based on that. This means that they are then aware the content to drop is too slow based on the feedback and will make significant changes, which therefore
  2. Planning and production are already on their way for a higher volume of content to come in updates after december as it will take some time. This means the feedback has been addressed and will make effect on the content volume as early as next year so that players can enjoy the game even more, or at least that's how I hear it, cause they did say they need some time to solve this problem, as point number 1, which leads back to it as due to player's feedback.

In short, the headline has addressed the players' feedback, will hopefully make changes based on that, which they hope for patience until after December.

Also, I honestly don't care who wants to play hero here, whether it's the pro/contra side. Players are on their own to voice their opinions, in my eyes. Personally that'd make me laugh over the followers, though, again on either side. 😀

I keep wondering what Rain has to gain from trolling this forum with posts/threads like these.

@Cathy said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

I keep wondering what Rain has to gain from trolling this forum with posts/threads like these.

Please stop calling me a troll, I am making a statement just like all of you have done about about certain personal feelings and not once have I called you guys a troll. Stop misdirecting the issue and this is character assassination!

@Rain-Gnyu said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

how do you know that this wasn’t always the plan

Because they literally said that. As AngryRhombus said and linked:

They have taken your feedback, and will make some significant changes based on that.

Hiro Arai literally said that in Japanese. The only way for you to claim Sega haven't listened to players' feedback and announced they're changing direction because of it would require for you to call him a liar.

Are you calling Hiro Arai a liar?

@Cathy said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

Trolling isn't actually the best term to describe them. Contrarian is more along the lines of what they are.

@Knight-Raime said in Doomsayers already trying to take credit for what Sega was already going to do!!!:

Trolling isn't actually the best term to describe them. Contrarian is more along the lines of what they are.

Do you really think a person screaming "character assasination!" When talking about a real person isn't trolling?

@Cathy

It's less that i'm saying they never troll or do troll like things and more so the behavior of how they're always against popular opinion and specifically go out of their way to be vocal about it with no real reasoning sounds closer to the definition of a contrarian. I've not seen them scream that though as I try to ignore most of their posts to avoid headache.

I'm not sure it's contrarian so much as being too willing to believe what they want to believe and make ill-advised attempts to convince others of what they want to believe as well.