Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss Trigger on Fresh Find Shop, 428sg = $20?

So its 428sg for this item...? to do the Dark Falz Boss... for $20 ?

Is it a one time use? or unlimited?

What is the point of triggering this and what makes it worth $20? lol

Assuming parity on pricing between JPN and NA, you should be getting 3 Elder Triggers for 428SG.

Triggers essentially allow you to create a single instance of an Urgent Quest, so 11 other people can join you, and you are given a +100% EXP and Rare Drop Rate boost. Ultimately, they are for trying to get an extra chance at items that only show up in the Urgent Quest you are triggering.

Do keep in mind that you do have free avenues to get SG, so you don't have to pay $20, you could just save up.

Thats 428 star gems on something else you might have wanted to purchase for example Material Storage 90 days.

Furthermore...... Fresh Finds is here for 24 hours, so if you can tell me how to raise 428 star gems in less than 24 hours, let me know and I will be more than happy to do it.

@PennilessImp749 The triggers should eventually cycle back through. And as I said, Triggers are only if you really want an extra chances at items from that Urgent Quest; the fact that you would rather spend your SG on Material Storage means that an extra chance at random drops has less value to you, but it may have more value to someone else thus their existence.

@AndrlCh said in Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss Trigger on Fresh Find Shop, 428sg = $20?:

@PennilessImp749 The triggers should eventually cycle back through. And as I said, Triggers are only if you really want an extra chances at items from that Urgent Quest; the fact that you would rather spend it on Material Storage means that an extra chance at random drops has less value to you, but it may have more value to someone else.

Im not saying that I would rather purchase material storage, what I am saying is that Stargems Hold Value. Actual Money Value, and being able to earn the currency in game, doesnt change that.

Sure getting 100, or 200 is easy, but what if if I was pricing your Material Storage 30 days at 100 star gems, sure you could just drop $5 onto your account and that might seem like a valuable worthwile purchase. If i said that Material Storage 30 was 10,000 star gems, or $50 in game currency, that would be considered over priced in value for what it is worth, and me saying "Do keep in mind that you do have free avenues to get SG, so you don't have to pay $50, you could just save up." doesnt help matters.-

The Trigger is $20-$22 ish, and you only get one of it, and its for a boss fight which is currently in rotation on todays schedule.

If you think $20 is worth one boss fight, well there is nothing I can say, as lost all logic

@PennilessImp749 Again, based on the pricing, it's 3 Triggers, not just one, it is just not shown until you are about to purchase it. You can double check this with the 125% Triboost for 51SG; on the listing it implies it is just one, but once you go to buy it, it shows that it is a pack of 3.

Also, I never said that to me it was worth the cost; I usually save my SG for Material Storage and SG scratches becuase I don't believe in chasing after drops that will be power-creeped in a short amount of time, especially if they are gated.

@AndrlCh said in Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss Trigger on Fresh Find Shop, 428sg = $20?:

@PennilessImp749 Again, based on the pricing, it's 3 Triggers, not just one, it is just not shown until you are about to purchase it. You can double check this with the 125% Triboost for 51SG; on the listing it implies it is just one, but once you go to buy it, it shows that it is a pack of 3.

Also, I never said that to me it was worth the cost; I usually save my SG for Material Storage and SG scratches becuase I don't believe in chasing after drops that will be power-creeped in a short amount of time, especially if they are gated.

Ah okay, so confirmed you get 3, okay well that seems more acceptable.

A little more over priced but not to the point of outrage. Thank you for the clarification

@PennilessImp749 yeah, it isn't a bad price, but the Elder quest would never be worth it in my opinion.

The XH version has a small chance of a cool 14 * drop, but the SH version doesn't offer anything I would grind for.

SG pricing is seemingly balanced around the amount you can earn in-game, not on how much it costs to outright purchase. I would advise against purchasing SG unless you are really desperate for something like Collection File slots or Material Storage and can't wait until you accumulate SG from playing.

@Ilúvatar solid advice.

I have held off doing the episode missions so I can collect the free SG when I need it.

I would hold off on it. Sure the elder is good for exo, but max is rarity 10-11 rarity of I recall. The items they drop aren't really worth it.