SHIP 01 FEMALE outfits, accessories, and cosmetics for trade or High Price Sell

I have items for female characters I am willing to negotiate trades or HIGH PRICED sales for.

If you are actually a female gamer and can prove it to my satisfaction, I will discount any HIGH PRICED selling items, and bulk sale discount. Anyone else will be expected to pay a full price.

Not gonna go into a long discussion about my choice of discounted. You're either interested or not.

LOL Could you be a little bit less obvious? I know some people are lacking on their dose of paid female attention because of the pandemic and all, but why do this on a videogame? there are places dedicated to that, I heard Second Life is a good example.

@landman If you're not interested why are you here? Female attention? I am currently seeing someone in IRL. I do miss the time I spent with an EX who was a gamer, but this has nothing to do with missing anyone. A lot of you males (Ill assume you are one) make these Teenage female characters. Dress them up sexy, and make fake social media profiles pretending you are one. And yet you'll be an adult male. Now why is that? While there are legit female gamers who want to get outfits for their characters, but gotta compete with males. Now I am no Knight in Shining armor type. I actually have several disagreements with the way women are IRL, but when it comes to gaming, I am not sure why so many men want to pass themselves off as females. It's their choice, and it's also my choice to sell how I want in this game. If you're not interested. That's fine.

Try me some more though. Persons like you have a goal to get a post like this shutdown. You'll cry to the GMs after being thrashed. And I'll be banned and what not. It will be the UL forums all over again.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in SHIP 01 FEMALE outfits, accessories, and cosmetics for trade or High Price Sell:

If you are actually a female gamer and can prove it to my satisfaction, I will discount any HIGH PRICED selling items, and bulk sale discount.

LMFAO

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in SHIP 01 FEMALE outfits, accessories, and cosmetics for trade or High Price Sell:

. Now I am no Knight in Shining armor type. I actually have several disagreements with the way women are IRL, but when it comes to gaming, I am not sure why so many men want to pass themselves off as females.

You have some obvious issues my friend. Having “disagreements with the way women are IRL” says a lot about your mental state, and if I’m being direct, “mommy issues”, but I digress.

LMAO indeed.

@CarnivorousCalf SO you're not interested either? Mommy issues? Me and my mother get along quite well. Not sure why you need to bring my parent into this. Did you suffer some late night visitation from your dad or something? Is that you venting? Why are you another backside hurt dude who is upset someone wants to cater to a female gamer when it comes to MMO virtual clothing?

And if you think any gender is unaccountable, persons like you are part of the problem.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken

I absolutely have no issues with either gender in any manor. I just found that sentence that I replied to offensive. Claiming to have problems with the way girls are IRL in such a blanketed way, shows that you have some sort of disdain for women in general.

@CarnivorousCalf

Though I am looking for the “Arks Trainee F” uniform.

And I have to give you props for the “your mother” dis in the last response. That was gold. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

The first message just made you look a little creepy if I’m being completely honest. Maybe I shouldn’t have gone all the way to “mommy issues” and for that I apologize.

Truce?

@Toy-Soldier-Ken

I read that wrong. I thought you said “me and your mom get along just fine” that would have been a perfect response.

@CarnivorousCalf How is it offensive Kirk? I made that statement for an obvious reason. Guys like you would immediately label me a SIMP or other terms. I simply used that to show I wasn't sucking up to females in general. No that's how you interpret that. IDGAF that you think that means disdain. I have related and been friendly with different women. Like I said, I am currently seeing someone. I have my experiences. Doesn't mean I have hatred because of it. So stop false accusing. It's not a good look Kirk.

@CarnivorousCalf said in SHIP 01 FEMALE outfits, accessories, and cosmetics for trade or High Price Sell:

@Toy-Soldier-Ken

I read that wrong. I thought you said “me and your mom get along just fine” that would have been a perfect response.

Why did you feel the need to say that? Are you saying that you and my mother get along? I doubt you'd be her type. My Dad is still good enough for her. Are your parents still together?

@Toy-Soldier-Ken

I didn’t say that. I was trying to explain that, I thought that was what you had said. That would have been a good comeback, from you to me.

And No, my parents are divorced. Thank you for asking?

(And for the record, I don’t know your mother, and never meant to bring her into this)

@CarnivorousCalf

But in all seriousness. Do you have the Arks trainee F outfit?

@CarnivorousCalf said in SHIP 01 FEMALE outfits, accessories, and cosmetics for trade or High Price Sell:

@CarnivorousCalf

But in all seriousness. Do you have the Arks trainee F outfit?

That one I do not have. Sorry.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken

It’s a hard one to get ahold of. Thanks for the reply.

👍