400% Rare - Not working at all?

@Novaline understood, but why then did some of use get 0 photon booster or capsules to drop in a run of vhaq and shaq forest when using the 400%, but once they wore off those drops started pouring back in,I have not even tried the 400 again, and you are right my drops are better without them most of the time

I'm using a ex tribooster 200% and a rare booster 400% for PSO2 day. Drops are absolutely terrible. Im barely seeing any decent drops to even exchange for Ex cubes. After talking to a few randoms, they also believe the 400% is broken. Its frustrating to spend money on this stuff only to get WORSE luck.

Also, to add on to this, I'm playing amplified quests as well. This needs to be looked into.

@Novaline said in 400% Rare - Not working at all?:

400% boosters are not worth to spend on, what a previous poster said "400% of 0 is going to be 0"

Many JP players, like myself, will tell you that it's not worth. You can get very good drops from using no RDR booster at all, and can get nothing at all with Max boosters on. RNG is RNG, not a bug.

This is honestly like the 6th thread about this. I don't think people are going to get it.

@ERICK001BC said in 400% Rare - Not working at all?:

@Novaline said in 400% Rare - Not working at all?:

400% boosters are not worth to spend on, what a previous poster said "400% of 0 is going to be 0"

Many JP players, like myself, will tell you that it's not worth. You can get very good drops from using no RDR booster at all, and can get nothing at all with Max boosters on. RNG is RNG, not a bug.

This is honestly like the 6th thread about this. I don't think people are going to get it.

If the drop rates on these rare items are so low that no amount of boosts will make a noticable difference..... THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE SELLING BOOSTERS FOR AC.

It's literally a scam. They're selling you something that doesn't do anything.... Mathematically.

"Oh, it works just fine... It's just not designed to really do anything.."

^that's what you deniers sound like. It would still be a problem and it would warrant some sort of change even if you were 100% right.

But y'all are like, "it's just a scam, stop crying about it"

No. We're not gonna do that in NA.

@Reaper-cet I replied to your other post but I will do it here. All the other boosters work fine and do add up. There was some sort of glitch with the 400% and they have addressed it. At the time there wasn't any really goo d drop chance for them and most company's don't have to give you the drop chance table. As for the items themselves, they have removed the 400%, and they have added boost increased quest with high value items as the loot that do work with your total boost count.

400% Rare drop booster hasn't worked for 8 years on JP you honestly think it's going to work here ?

0.4% is what it gives you according to Japanese players.. 0.4% is still 0%.. it's working as intended