ROOMS on pso2

Happy Halloween 🎃👻

I belive the reason is to prevent robot accounts to collect meseta and participate in the market, it's sad I agree with you...

It's because SEGA wants your money. The whole "it's to stop the bots" explanation that global people throw at everything is nothing but headcanon. I mean look at JP, they also lost it but their community never had a bot problem. So, please stop spreading that cope nonsense to justify SEGA taking something away from the F2P community when it's simply an action of greed.

Everyone can have its own opinion about it. Please stop spreading yours as the one and only.

@Armada-San Do what I do, block the known trolls, that way you never see their posts again (unless someone quotes them)

@LazerRay Will do, thank you.

@n_n said in ROOMS on pso2:

It's because SEGA wants your money. The whole "it's to stop the bots" explanation that global people throw at everything is nothing but headcanon. I mean look at JP, they also lost it but their community never had a bot problem. So, please stop spreading that cope nonsense to justify SEGA taking something away from the F2P community when it's simply an action of greed.

You can't properly compare the JP ver with the Global ver. They are quite different. The JP ver is isolated in Japan and not released outside of the country. So anyone sending bots into the jp ver can be tracked and caught or blocked since no other country may have easy access to it.

In global ver. all countries have access to it. The people that are running the bots are in countries that your respected country or any other country can't touch not even Sega themselves. So it is a lot easier to run bots in global ver than it is in the jp ver.

Ok? that doesn't debunk what I said that the removal of F2P shop is NOT "bot" related.

And for the longest time on JP, only Chinese and SEA IPs were banned. Anybody aside from those regions can connect, but also VPNs exist and are very abundant.

I'll tell you this though, the reason why JP didn't have a big bot problem in its 9 years (aside from the start when china wasn't banned) is because not many JP players engage with RMT from meseta farmers. I mean sure, there are or were a couple websites, but the demand is so small. Unlike global where there are plenty of lazy morons to support this black market.

My point still stands that the removal of F2P access to shop is nothing but SEGA being greedy.

@Anthro-Cheetah said in ROOMS on pso2:

@n_n said in ROOMS on pso2:

You can't properly compare the JP ver with the Global ver. They are quite different. The JP ver is isolated in Japan and not released outside of the country. So anyone sending bots into the jp ver can be tracked and caught or blocked since no other country may have easy access to it.

In global ver. all countries have access to it. The people that are running the bots are in countries that your respected country or any other country can't touch not even Sega themselves. So it is a lot easier to run bots in global ver than it is in the jp ver.

JP had a bunch of bots and rmt then they IP blocked all of china and it cleaned most of it up. Also helps to make an account you had to beat a japanese captcha for years.

Happy Halloween 🎃👻

@MANAMAGE1 This web page has every PSO2Comi code put out, as for the other memory items, they are no longer available

https://rappy-burst.com/pso2comi-memories/

Other item codes have long expired and/or don't work in the global version, hopefully we start seeing new ones come out again

Happy Halloween 🎃👻

@A-Silver-King said in ROOMS on pso2:

Also helps to make an account you had to beat a japanese captcha for years.

Eh? Is it gone? Haven't logged on my SEGA account on the website in awhile, only really do it for surveys. But JP version did release a statement recent that they are no longer tracking or keeping some of the player information they asked for before - such as a JP address/mailing code etc. They removed the requirement for it awhile ago but kept it as optional, but now it is going to be completely removed and no data being kept.

@HarmlessSyan said in ROOMS on pso2:

@A-Silver-King said in ROOMS on pso2:

Also helps to make an account you had to beat a japanese captcha for years.

Eh? Is it gone? Haven't logged on my SEGA account on the website in awhile, only really do it for surveys. But JP version did release a statement recent that they are no longer tracking or keeping some of the player information they asked for before - such as a JP address/mailing code etc. They removed the requirement for it awhile ago but kept it as optional, but now it is going to be completely removed and no data being kept.

You can use line or twitter login now after NGS.