Auto Chat is working, but it is broken.

The point of Auto Chat is that there is a percentage chance it will trigger but looks like it is 100% or near enough, my character was SPAMMING the chat in AQ to an embarrassing point i had to deactivate it and came here to report it

I just had that issue also. So it auto chats to whatever selection you have whether it be area, party, whisper or alliance chat.

You just have to be back in area in order for it to not be spammed in there again.

@I-did-camp said in Auto Chat is working, but it is broken.:

I just had that issue also. So it auto chats to whatever selection you have whether it be area, party, whisper or alliance chat. You just have to be back in area in order for it to not be spammed in there again.

if you start the auto chat with:

/a for area

/p for party

it will post to area or party. 🙂

Dont think you have to do this on Japan Side, so maybe you are correct that they have to fix it to only post to area.

Auto Chat actually always has a 100% trigger rate from what I have seen, even on the Japanese server, at least for most actions. I think the only way to not use the Auto Chat all the time is to use the little "+" next to the text box and leave the new text box that is created blank, then it should pick either the one with words or the blank one.

Also, on the Japanese server, Auto Chat automatically defaults to Party Chat no matter what Chat channel you are on unless you add the "/a" command.

Autowords don't trigger too often for me when it comes to spammable abilities like PAs or attacks, but they're disgustingly frequent when using techs. They always fire with evens like when E-trials start and finish, when the quest begins, etc.