Ultamate Gamepass XBOX missing

i was promised my items. i dont have them.

"The service will resume on March 31st with a new set of rewards for players who were unable to receive the items from the original offering." "*Redeem one time only per Phantasy Star Online 2 account. **Rewards will be redeemable after the end of the scheduled maintenance on March 31st (PDT). Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience. We hope you are enjoying the Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta Test, see you in the game soon!" still dont see rewards

@Hoppy-The-Ghost just outta curiosity, did you get them before it was removed initially?

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Ultamate Gamepass XBOX missing:

@Hoppy-The-Ghost just outta curiosity, did you get them before it was removed initially?

Don't know about him, but I certainly didn't. Honestly, the OP seems like someone who probably did. You notice how whiny and demanding this post is? Absolute disrespect for the crew of the game, just disgusting.

@John-Paul-RAGE nope didnt get it before i started playing 2 days ago

@Dreadnaut227 said in Ultamate Gamepass XBOX missing:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Ultamate Gamepass XBOX missing:

Don't know about him, but I certainly didn't. Honestly, the OP seems like someone who probably did. You notice how whiny and demanding this post is? Absolute disrespect for the crew of the game, just disgusting.

ive been playing for two days and its a let down. ofc ill be pissed. your own post u were rude af as well so dont be bringing that here. ty