Resetting the Limited-Time quests to be once per account has caused major issues.

At first when I logged in I was pleasantly surprised to see the LTQ was once per char. I thought “ooooh finally a smart decision, more people will play more in order to farm SG so maybe we won’t be down to half a block on Ship 2 anymore”. People will play more if there’s an incentive, and 100sg per alt is quite the incentive to actually play the mindless grind of the game. I was excited that people might come back for it, and the game might feel more lively.

But ofc no as they warned us “there is no fun in NGS”. So they had to have an emergency maintanence. Fine, whatever I’ll accept that they want to keep the game a ghost town they seem hell bent on that right now for whatever reason.

But now, for me and some others I know, we get disconnected several times an hour and our LTQ missions reset every time we get kicked. Welllllllllll I guess that’s also one way to force people to play more. Just kick them every few minutes and rest the LTQ quests.

I’m trying to be like those people who stuck with FFXIV during its garbage period, and I DO have fun still most days, but seriously sometimes I feel like Sega is just daring me to quit. This incident has really really pissed me off tbh, both bc I was so disappointed there wasn’t actaulyl a big carrot that might have gotten some of my friends who have walked away in disgust to come back but now I’m also getting kicked several times an hour. This is just so frustrating and I can feel those straws piling up on the camel’s back.

Hang in there, you will be rewarded for your persistence and patience!

@Rain-Gnyu said in Resetting the Limited-Time quests to be once per account has caused major issues.:

Hang in there, you will be rewarded for your persistence and patience!

Just like PC players were with their ability to get Mission Pass seasons 1-2, Sudsy Style and so on, right?

Please don't guarantee rewards for patience. You're in no position to make that promise and this game has a history of disappointing patience.

I love this game and believe in Sega and will never doubt and nothing anyone here can convince me otherwise!!!

I am having a Great Time along with many others in game!

I and others feel the in game environment is healthier!!!

Keep up the great job! Thank you for bring it back to the core of what PSO is all about.

@Rain-Gnyu Can you try to come up with a better joke next time?

@Rain-Gnyu said in Resetting the Limited-Time quests to be once per account has caused major issues.:

believe in Sega and will never doubt and nothing anyone here can convince me otherwise!!!

That sounds like a you problem. 🤷

I wonder when people will start realizing he's just trolling ya'll.

@Cathy said in Resetting the Limited-Time quests to be once per account has caused major issues.:

I wonder where people will start realizing he's just trolling ya'll.

At this point, it would be impossible for anyone to be uninformed of that fact. Still, many here seem to have difficulties deducing that an obvious troll is most likely a troll.

Y'all know we've seen some obvious trolls here over the year and a half. I wouldn't put Rain in that category, and if they are they at least deserve credit for being less obvious than those trolls. But I think they actually believe what they're saying... and in a way that's kind of depressing.

Character assassination! I am no Troll I just enjoy the game, if you are talking about me. What is funny, is that anytime anyone disagree with you guys, you tend to label them Trolls. I personally enjoy the game and just as much as you guys shout your dislike of it I will shout my enjoyment of it.

Now if you are referring to me has a Troll I am going to ask you nicely to stop because it hurts my feelings!

The word Troll should never be use in the forums environment because of it combative undertones!!

@Miraglyth said in Resetting the Limited-Time quests to be once per account has caused major issues.:

Y'all know we've seen some obvious trolls here over the year and a half. I wouldn't put Rain in that category, and if they are they at least deserve credit for being less obvious than those trolls. But I think they actually believe what they're saying... and in a way that's kind of depressing.

I mean, if they're not a troll then they're something else but i'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're doing a fantastic job trolling in this forum.

Can you guys use a better non-combative descriptive analogy? The word is beyond monotonous.....you guys can do better.

@Cathy said in Resetting the Limited-Time quests to be once per account has caused major issues.:

if they're not a troll then they're something else but i'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt

It says a lot that being a persistent public nuisance is the good possibility and I still doubt it haha.