If only they could fix detrimental bugs so fast...

https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/announcement20210929

Arks challenge limited tasks can be accepted and completed by every character on your account. Moar Star gems.

But, since it benefits us, they will fix it in 3 minutes. Everything else that ruins our experience, better be ready to wait 3 months or so.

There is no fun in NGS. There is still no way to earn SG in ngs besides login.

@AngryRhombus563 said in If only they could fix detrimental bugs so fast...:

https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/announcement20210929

Arks challenge limited tasks can be accepted and completed by every character on your account. Moar Star gems.

But, since it benefits us, they will fix it in 3 minutes. Everything else that ruins our experience, better be ready to wait 3 months or so.

What bugs are you referring too that they have not fixed yet?

@Rain-Gnyu Dont ask stupid questions

Pretty bad, there's still bugs found in April/May since JP did graphics update before NGS launch and probably exist on global also.

https://pso2.jp/players/support/bugfixes/

Can't seems to get global to list just bugfixes on their news, but if you flip through all the pages, you see a lot of the same bugs. For JP, everything that's purple is still in the process of fixing, orange is still trying to gather info/confirm cause.

@HarmlessSyan Its safe to assume that all the bugs listed there are also present on Global, unless it has something to do with their specific methods of purchasing AC or Login.

And after looking at them I can confirm those are present on Global. The bugs for global just get lost in the pages of announcements since thats the only place they put them. Needs to be that same page from JP up on the global site. But since it is the same, can just use that.

@Rain-Gnyu Dont ask stupid questions

Really.......what are these bugs you are referring to that Sega hasn’t fixed? It is not a stupid question because you made reference that Sega has not fix a game breaking bug that doesn’t effect their profits.

So I am asking what is this bug your are referring to. Because I personally have not witnessed nor seen any reports on game breaking bugs they have not fixed as of late.

I would think you would have already listed it already to prove your accusations.

@Rain-Gnyu They could be pointed out, as they already have, but you'd avert your eyes... as you clearly have.

If you are talking about that link. Where is the English version of that link? More that half of the people not going translate all of that.

@Rain-Gnyu You can find them on Global too, but as has also been pointed out, they don't have a dedicated page to keep them organized, they get lost in the pages of announcements.

@Rain-Gnyu You can find them on Global too, but as has also been pointed out, they don't have a dedicated page to keep them organized, they get lost in the pages of announcements.

Wow.........excuses! Excuses! So funny!

@AngryRhombus563 I'm still experiencing what I call the black flicker Bug, brought on by certain accessories being bugged. I first ran into it after the first update after NGS launched, and finally got tired of bumping into it, so I recently made a post about it in the bug reporting section of these forums, and even screenshot what it looks like.

That's one of the many bugs I know they haven't fixed since launch, and yet their most recent update apologised for the bug, where the Magatsu bonus key was still popping up as a reward on occasion... I'm sorry, but that's not something most of us would want fixed, because completing those granted SG. They prioritized fixing that, and yet ignored the real game breaking bugs still present from launch. It's ridiculous.

Edit: I'm adding the Link so people passing by can see it easier from here. https://forum.pso2.com/topic/15353/black-flicker-bug-seemingly-related-to-accessories

Currently experiencing a new bug due to the fix that was implemented:

On my fourth Character I had logged in after the patch directly but before the fix and had gotten but not completed any of the AC ticket quests.

Since the fix has been implemented any of my other Characters will get a Server Communication error No[630] upon going to the Task/Quest menu, viewing the AC ticket quests and then leaving the that menu. My Fourth Character does not have the issue and has since completed 3/4 of the Tasks with the 10 Vet kills still pending.

The other Characters appear to have duplicate Tasks that do not update the completion status of the over all task. Currently if I look at the Vet Kill task I just mentioned Character 1 will show 0/10 as the status even as Character 4 has 1/10. The other characters are not contributing to the over all tasks seen when switching between characters. Since the other Characters have the Tasks pinned they will always crash currently on going into the Task/Quest menu. As the tasks have been cleared the tasks get cleared on other Characters but leaves me with several characters that I have to be very careful with in order to do anything in game.

Welcome to the official forums Pallium, is this your first time every playing NGS?

@Anarchy-Marine Is this blackout bug on the list you guys linked in this thread?