Symbol Art

Does anyone know of a way to upload symbol art to Xbox one in order to change the alliance flag?

There is no way to upload. You either gotta steal one from someone else in game or make one from scratch.

I’ve tried to save someone’s but it doesn’t allow me to choose them as flags. How do you create it in game? Sorry if this a stupid question 🤦🏼♂

You can use a third party tool, but only on PC to make custom symbol arts.

Otherwise it's basically using MS Paint with various shapes in a small rectangle.

For a Alliance flag you have to make one of the small ones. It's a small square box. Most Symbol Arts you see will be the large ones that are rectangular.

Thanks!! I’ll see what I can do.

I was wondering about the Symbol Art that obviously isn't from in game. Since PSO2 NA is Xbox only for the time being. How are people using all the happy, fun, and often quite hillarious/irreverant meme/image ones..?!

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger they are making them in game which can take hours to make them there are even people that will make SAs for Commission I have seen someone offer to make stuff on ship one

@SaviorZero82 said in Symbol Art:

@KnightHarb1nger they are making them in game which can take hours to make them there are even people that will make SAs for Commission I have seen someone offer to make stuff on ship one

Yes, I take commissions, as do others in a club I run. Does OP still need one?

I made the popular surprised Pikachu SA.

Can I request a Commission for a Symbol Art? One for the Big and One for the Small plz.

@MarshalTobias32 Have you tried sending a private message to one of the people taking commision?

@ERICK001BC said in Symbol Art:

@MarshalTobias32 Have you tried sending a private message to one of the people taking commision?

Well I thought it would be a good start to post here first.

You got a list on who does commissions? That would be nice.

@MarshalTobias32 Yeah, I thought you read the post, cause @Duchess-May was saying he does commissions. I would start with him.

@ERICK001BC said in Symbol Art:

@MarshalTobias32 Yeah, I thought you read the post, cause @Duchess-May was saying he does commissions. I would start with him.

Went ahead and PMed several as of now, hopefully someone will answer.