How many more AC scratches before actual content is added?

@VaricBreem said in How many more AC scratches before actual content is added?:

@LockeKosta Ah yes loot boxes , In games where its purely cosmetic i see no issue with it , and since the game is M rated [even lists simulated gambling] last i checked , meaning its for Mature people who should know their limits, The only time loot boxes ever become and issue is when some form of Power is locked behind them , IE aa weapon/characters in mobile games or ala some random EA title , This game the scratch is pretty harmless , being as if you dont get what you wnat you sell your extras and buy what you want from others.

So the soap box is a little short here

Were it any form of POWER or advantage to scratch , I'd have your back on this , But having played on JP servers for aslong as I have , as a Free to play player I can tell you if they keep things even remotely similar then you can easily play as a free to play, Though as a fan of the game I am completely fine shelling out abit every few months,

I feel like I'm the only one who remembers the horse armor DLC days. Gamers have given up so much ground since then. You're voting with your wallet for them to focus more on creating and implementing cosmetics than content into the game, and I don't just mean PSO 2. But it could be worse so let's not say anything as the bar is slowly lowered year after year. I bet money there's going to be a day where people will be forgiving p2w practices too. "At least you can't outright pay to be on top of the leaderboard!"

How dare they have some form of monetization that is more than fair while providing others witha free to play option , Its downright insulting that people have come to accept that game development / maintenance cost money and are willing to support a FREE to play game by Buying cosmetics... Such a travesty, people these days ...

Because i forgot this is the internet for a second, The above section was obvious sarcasm.

@VaricBreem you mean thin skinned.

@FuzzyS0X I was reaally gonna say a fform of shameless but was atempting to be polite as .. well not really i guesse., But the phrase a thick face does not translate well to english so I assumed Thick skinned would work there

How dare they have some form of monetization that is more than fair while providing others witha free to play option , Its downright insulting that people have come to accept that game development / maintenance cost money and are willing to support a FREE to play game by Buying cosmetics... Such a travesty, people these days ...

Because i forgot this is the internet for a second, The above section was obvious sarcasm.

Yeah cause the AC shop, star gems, founder's pack and scratch that's still going on until the 28th is just not enough for beyond two weeks in. Oh lordy! However would they possibly keep the lights on without another lootbox being added?! (<- obvious sarcasm)

AC is the cash shop currency , F2p games have one , Star gems can be earned in game , and Founders packs are Founders pack which MMO these days does not have them?

@LockeKosta said in How many more AC scratches before actual content is added?:

.....amazing its stil OBT and limitations are in place for a reason yet we have posts like this...

It always amazes me at how thick skinned people can be , expecting an open beta to have everything from the Full release... The still havent tested crafting yet

PS. you alreday bumped your other thread why start a new one Bashing the game again?

1. You clearly don't know what "thick skinned" means.

2. No one said anything about having everything from full release.

3. Beta is no excuse. They're milking the player-base without even vaguely hinting to any sort of roadmap when there's no real end game whatsoever.

But you're free to defend lootboxes all you want and I'll "bash" them all I want too. Ain't freedom of speech grand? ^^

1. okay thats a fair point.

2. your still whining about AC tickets when the game hasn't even fully released. Everything isn't translated even. Plus we need to wait for PC and any other console ports to come out so that when the episodes drop they will be in sync. PSO2 is cross platform.

3. Yes it is. they aren't milking anybody. Its optional and JP gets the same BS we do. And they don't owe you an official roadmap.

AC is the cash shop currency , F2p games have one , Star gems can be earned in game , and Founders packs are Founders pack which MMO these days does not have them?

And I didn't say shit about them. I'm criticizing the addition of lootboxes clearly taking precedence over even remotely hinting to us if missing systems like crafting and/or actual content is going to be added any time soon.

Misclicked to make this message, can't delete, sorry.

And I didn't say shit about them. I'm criticizing the addition of lootboxes clearly taking precedence over even remotely hinting to us if missing systems like crafting and/or actual content is going to be added any time soon.

all that comes with episode updates man. chill out we are still in OBT

@FuzzyS0X I was reaally gonna say a fform of shameless but was atempting to be polite as .. well not really i guesse., But the phrase a thick face does not translate well to english so I assumed Thick skinned would work there

nah its cool brosky. i think we knew what you meant.

@FuzzyS0X said in How many more AC scratches before actual content is added?:

This is a release with Beta slapped on it so people like you will defend them and give them the benefit of the doubt. They're accepting money. There is going to be no wipe. This is a release. And I promise you there is no magical "release date" that things are being held back for.

@FuzzyS0X said in How many more AC scratches before actual content is added?:

Agreed. Of course I am a long time fan of PSO/PSU and can't wait for the updates; yet what is in the game is just fine for me now. I'm 200 hours or more in and I still have something to do. That's something most games can't do, without an update.

This is a Beta as The game has never been tested on an XBOX before , If you beleive otherwise ya werent in CBT i guesse with all the text bugs, connection issues a ECT...

That said some oft the text size issues are still here i know for sure and i'm bettinga few more things lost in translation havent been fixed ,

BUT no instead of fixing whats alreday in the game lets add more after onlya few weeks , and hear people complain about old bugs not getting fixed,

Cause rushed content always works out well, ask Warframes community

his is a Beta as The game has never been tested on an XBOX before , If you beleive otherwise ya werent in CBT i guesse with all the text bugs, connection issues a ECT... That said some oft the text size issues are still here i know for sure and i'm bettinga few more things lost in translation havent been fixed , BUT no instead of fixing whats alreday in the game lets add more after onlya few weeks , and hear people complain about old bugs not getting fixed,

The Warframe devs were creating content from scratch, not altering shit that's already been tested.

According to your own admission, even text bugs aren't taking precedent over lootbox additions.

If it's about testing then a core system like crafting that completely changes classes currently in the game should already be in for testing purposes, both for the system itself and the classes it affects.