Change Server Maintenance Time

Sup,

Real simple, i don't think the current time of 4pm PST is a good time for the 5 hour server maintenance. No matter where we are in the US, its just not a good time of day. I am CST so its 6pm to 11pm for me so I only get to play for an hour or two and debate staying up late to catch an another hour after. Most kids and adults are all out of school or work at this point in the da (3-6pm). C-virus quarantine not in factoring in, that just means Tuesday is a no-play-day.

I would suggest making it like 3am on Sunday or just at a time when the lowest amount of players are on. Maybe keep it on Tuesday but have it start in the morning instead.

Just an idea.

I 100% agree. For me this is 7- midnight. I have a full-time job and a family. I imagine most people who play this in NA do as well. Why would you shut down the servers when the majority of players are just getting ready to log on?

I think they should see how the current log system is and dedicate a time frame when there are least amount of players. My only day off is Tuesday (HCW) and it is the only free time I have. I end up playing warframe on these days because I can't even log in due to maintenance.

@ERICK001BC said in Change Server Maintenance Time:

I think they should see how the current log system is and dedicate a time frame when there are least amount of players. My only day off is Tuesday (HCW) and it is the only free time I have. I end up playing warframe on these days because I can't even log in due to maintenance.

Maintenance time was changed tto occur later already. You should check the previous maintenance post to confirm the new time.