Looking for a pure Katana Braver Hunter build

greetings all anyone know where i can find a pure katana braver hunter build? ive been looking on the net but anything i find is using the japanese skill tree. Anyone have one that shows the North American skill tree?

Here's a Tree that is a modified version of the "max surviveability" Tree for Br/Hu from this Braver Guide. Make sure to set the Skill Tree Sim to "English (PSO2NA)" in the top right so the Skill names match what is on the NA server.

The only modifications I made to the Braver Tree are removing Rapid Fire and adding the Stance Critical Skills since we currently lack the R/Critical Strike Rings. From the Hunter side, I removed Stalwart Spirit and 5 SP from Flash Guard to match NA's current SP amount. I've personally used a version of this before, and find it to be great for both solo and group play (since I tend to play focusing on tanking things that I can't Counter).

@AndrlCh

Thanks for the updated build.

@AndrlCh said in Looking for a pure Katana Braver Hunter build:

Here's a Tree that is a modified version of the "max surviveability" Tree for Br/Hu from this Braver Guide. Make sure to set the Skill Tree Sim to "English (PSO2NA)" in the top right so the Skill names match what is on the NA server.

The only modifications I made to the Braver Tree are removing Rapid Fire and adding the Stance Critical Skills since we currently lack the R/Critical Strike Rings. From the Hunter side, I removed Stalwart Spirit and 5 SP from Flash Guard to match NA's current SP amount. I've personally used a version of this before, and find it to be great for both solo and group play (since I tend to play focusing on tanking things that I can't Counter).

This is the guide im using, currently hitting 300k+ crits with katana gear with average gear (full saiki +10 but no custom affixes, and a +22 yasha), i can 100% say this build is good for NA version aswell.

@AndrlCh Ooh! Was looking for this kinda info! Thank ye. 🙂

Ah this is perfect , just what I was looking for!

@gO-BeWarned said in Looking for a pure Katana Braver Hunter build:

This is the guide im using, currently hitting 300k+ crits with katana gear with average gear (full saiki +10 but no custom affixes, and a +22 yasha), i can 100% say this build is good for NA version aswell.

From one JA? or 300 from the 20second rockbear?

I have the same tree and better gear and don't do 300k per JA crit?

@Frosty-J23 Its Katana Combat finisher, stacks damage based on number of hits dealt during it up to a cap and when the skill is re-activated does full Anime sheathing and AOE slash releasing the damage stored. Hardest hitting katana move there is.

Ha was going to say, I've managed 380k KCF

Having watched a few more videos, I'm going to try a few different PA rotations to see if I can increase it.

@Frosty-J23 Hatou Rindou(Forgot the NA name), PA which you charge and release a kind of a ranged wave is good for building hits, and does some solid damage if spaced right.

just wondering where u put the extra points now that we can go to level 90 as the table still says 75 on it

@ssppiikkeeyy Obviously, 5 of the SP on each Tree would go to High Level Bonus; from there, you get to have some liberty on what to do since it already has all of the damage multipliers you would need as a Katana-only Braver.

If you are willing to use a Skill Tree Reset (or are starting off fresh), you can actually save some more points on the Braver Tree by getting rid of the Stance Critical Skills since Braver Combination gives you an unconditional +50% Crit Rate (combined with natural Crit (+5%), a Crit Strike Ring (+20%), and Fury Critical (+25%), that puts you at 100% Crit Rate at all times, and 150% when Katana Focus is released); that gives you 28 SP to put where ever you want on the Braver Tree.

Personally, on the Hunter Tree, I would just finish maxing Flash Guard 1 and Perfect Fury Bonus, though you could also put those points into Stalwart Spirit like the original guide had.

@AndrlCh thanks man really appreciate the help 😄 still trying to learn this game best i can atm. Before NG comes out.