Gamepass ultimate rewards

Does anyone know around what time today they will be bringing it back?

@LaughingJester3 likely when maintenance is completed at 9 PM Pacific time

I hope it does because I did not get to get them last time and I have been waiting all day for info

So I have a ? I have 2 game pass ultimate subs, and yes I know people abused the thing when it first came out, but pay for my for a full year, me and one for my kids, do you all think the rewards will be able to be redeemed 2x or should I use the other code and possibly give it away like to one of my non gamepass friends?

I asking for your thoughts on this

@SaviorZero82 said in Gamepass ultimate rewards:

So I have a ? I have 2 game pass ultimate subs, and yes I know people abused the thing when it first came out, but pay for my for a full year, me and one for my kids, do you all think the rewards will be able to be redeemed 2x or should I use the other code and possibly give it away like to one of my non gamepass friends?

I asking for your thoughts on this

You can't redeem it twice unless you want temp banned like the last time. It also technically wouldn't be a good idea to give the code away unless a GM or member of the staff gives permission.

Anyone able to see the pso2 perk? In the xbox player perks i still could not see it in mine =(

@CoyRyouMisaki it is MIA for me as well.

Same still not there...

Still gone for everyone else to

The new Xbox Game Pass rewards are in the Xbox Game Pass app for you to claim. The rewards are also ingame now

still cannot see it on mine

If you download the game pass app for your phone it is on there to claim. I had to use the phone app instead of the one on my actual Xbox.

Now I have to remember where I use the code.

@GuinJack said in Gamepass ultimate rewards:

If you download the game pass app for your phone it is on there to claim. I had to use the phone app instead of the one on my actual Xbox.

Now I have to remember where I use the code.

look up Xbox redeem code and it should take you to where you need to go. It's claimed thru Xbox website or on your Xbox on redeem code

@PhantasyStar369 found it. Thanks!

Capture.JPG

still nothing on mine