Game stop working and makes PC freeze

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with NSG... Used to play on a low PC and everything worked fine. Few days ago i finally bought a better PC and the first day I could play without any problem (steam version) but since yesterday i'm having this trouble. alt text After that happens, sometime i have black screen with game sound going on or worst case the PC freezes and I have no signal on monitor. I already tried to file check/reinstall the game both with steam and Microsoft store versions but the problem is still here. Every hardware and win10 is updated to the latest version. These are the PC comps: Motherboard: gigabyte H410M CPU: Intel i3-10100F GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650 Ram: 16gb

Tried various games with high graphics setting and everything works fine so this problem seems to appear only with NGS...

that looks like your GPU is crashing, did you install the latest driver from Nvidia Experience or you updated the drivers via Windows update? if is the later then better get the dedicated drivers

Updated via geforce experience and I've also tried to start the game from there. I tried to optimize the game or lower the settings from that app too but nothing changed. I was reading lot of topics here or on Reddit about some ppl having this issue but all i tried didn't change this problem. Today I'm trying to redownload from my old weaker PC since it could run everything perfectly on lowest graphic and paste game folder on new PC...