AC Scratch Ticket Packs + Multiple UQ Locations with varies difficulties.

Two neat ideas I want to share with the PSO2 team.

1*. AC Scratch Ticket Packs (Suggested Price $50~)

These packs would be similar to the deluxe packs we have now, but instead of a group set of items. It would have 4-8 AC Scratch tickets, the bonus MTN, a possible uniquely themed stamp exclusive to and for a certain scratch.

Here's an example using the current scratch Silhouette of Darkness.

Silhouette of Darkness This item pack contains new Silhouette of Darkness costumes, a favorite from Phantasy Star Online 2, as well as various support items that will be helpful in your adventures.

The following items are included in this pack:

• Silhouette of Drkn. Ticket x 4-8

• MTN: Run - Ninja

• N-Rare Drop Rate +50%

• STP: Rappy - Ninja Poof(Stamp)

• Salon Free Pass

• N-Color Pass x 2

To avoid possible conflict of sales with the current AC scratch, release this AC packs about 4-8 weeks AFTER the scratch has retired. This way, the GottaPhashionFast crowd will get new exciting items and motions can show off their cool Phantasy characters!

And newer players who get jealous of scratches long passed can hop on later down the road picking exactly which 4-8 items they want!

=========================================

2*. Multiple UQ Locations with varies difficulties.

This one is way easier to explain, UQ's with multiple spots that vary in difficulties.

Here's an example of that. Multiple UQs Nex Vera UQ Quest one for Lvl 8+/16+(version we have now)/21+

To add more playability and fun, allow the quest limit to be one per character. This would encourage players who have multiple characters, to end up help newer players.

To make each UQ a bit feel slightly unique to each level, not only adjust the level, but suppress certain attacks on lower difficulties and add new forms/challenges to higher ones.

• Nex Vera 8+

Tail and Wings are all ready broken, It never flies and never enters red mode.

• Nex Vera 16+

Same as now.

• Nex Vera 21+

Can rally reinforcements, Reinforcements can buff themselves and boss, If not dispatched in time, Nex Aelio will eat the Dolls and regain health and temporarily be faster and hit Gigas levels of damage.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

They're not going to just sell the thing to you since the scummy gatcha makes more money. "More people would buy it" is irrelevant, since it's not 100% fact. Whales buying the thing outright making less money than whales wasting hundreds on RNG is 100% fact though.

I'd rather they add new enemies since new enemies require you to learn some new patterns, instead of just pumping the old bosses full of health and damage. Also, these horrible raid mechanincs shouldn't exist, so please, don't encourage them. If you want to get one-shotted while you have ample time ponder the meaning of life as you whale on that bullet sponge that has no phases for so long you get bored, so bored you'll start bored when you're fighting it the next time, go fight gigantix.

@Yggranya said in AC Scratch Ticket Packs + Multiple UQ Locations with varies difficulties.:

They're not going to just sell the thing to you since the scummy gatcha makes more money. "More people would buy it" is irrelevant, since it's not 100% fact. Whales buying the thing outright making less money than whales wasting hundreds on RNG is 100% fact though.

Thank you, this is exactly why they shouldn't be sold together. This way people who want it now can do gatcha and people who despise it can have an option to buy what they want but at x3-5 the $2 cost

I'd rather they add new enemies since new enemies require you to learn some new patterns, instead of just pumping the old bosses full of health and damage.

So would I, but that would increase development time and slow future content down, just to design, model, rig, uv wrap, sfx, animate, balance and test, one new enemy. (And a plethora of other modeling stuff I probably forgot.)

The point is to use what they already have and stretch it. This is akin to PSO and PSO2 difficulty modes (normal, hard,v.hard)

Also, these horrible raid mechanincs shouldn't exist, so please, don't encourage them.

This is just an example how it could be done. I'm interested in hearing what idea you have that they could do using the resources they already have. I mainly just want UQ with different difficulties, so newer players with lower battle power feel like they're progressing and getting stronger as they join harder battles even if they're heavily recycled with a hint of spice.

If you want to get one-shotted while you have ample time ponder the meaning of life as you whale on that bullet sponge that has no phases for so long you get bored, so bored you'll start bored when you're fighting it the next time, go fight gigantix.

I'm not sure what the point of this was.... As it doesn't seem to reflect on my suggestion post. Could you rephrase it, please and thank you in advance!