Why Sega no add tail in character editor ? Sega tailed discrimination ?)))

No default possibility to add tail for character in character editor ? Sega supports tail discrimination ?! 😊

Tail as in a cat tail, fox tail, dog tail, and the likes?

If so, they are unfortunately AC Scratch items that were distributed either via previous AC Scratches, Mission Pass rewards, or other events in the past that may or may not be obtainable depending on what you are specifically looking for.

There is no tail by defualt, but there is an NPC named Astarte next to the exit you use to start missions in base PSO2 that has 3 quizzes for you to take that will give a free cat tail with grey stripes accessory if you finish all of them. Other than that the rest are from scratches, mission pass, or events like VanillaLucia said.

@shimrion-0 When they didn't see the accessory as a default option, they likely were confused why the ears were even an option. Good that you shared this info though. What they should be asking for is an organic tail, that's treated like the fish like ears, and are apart of the body. Im sure they'd also want cat ears that arent just an accessory as well. The natural evolution of the tail and ears as options.

I bought one tail some time during PSO2. I think it was the dragon tail. Watching it lifelessly flop around was disappointing, to say the least. For me, there's no point in using something like that. If they upgrade them while they're at it, then yeah, but otherwise it's wasted effort, although i'm sure someone could live with it.

Paid dead tails? ( 😞

Sega! Make some free tails, even dead ones :(! 🉐

Total tailed animals/characters discrimination! There are ears but no tail! How can there be a character with ears but no tail ?! Discrimination!)))) SEGA, THIS IS BAD! We must complain to (SPTC) the Society for the Protection of Tailed Characters! )_)))))))) 🙄

What about wings?

@Demo-Hell forums getting shut down because they don't want to manage it anymore, why don't you go try the official discord

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/13408/new-pso2-ngs-community-discord

@Demo-Hell said in Why Sega no add tail in character editor ? Sega tailed discrimination ?))):

Total tailed animals/characters discrimination! There are ears but no tail! How can there be a character with ears but no tail ?! Discrimination!)))) SEGA, THIS IS BAD! We must complain to (SPTC) the Society for the Protection of Tailed Characters! )_)))))))) 🙄

What's with all the drama queens. This is a joke, right?

@Yggranya I hope so because if not this is quite an overreaction. If the Beat Race existed in PSO2 or NGS, it would make at least a little more sense to be upset enough to possibly call it discrimination, but Beast isn't a race in either, so it's not really discriminating against anything by not having it as a default option.

@Riesz said in Why Sega no add tail in character editor ? Sega tailed discrimination ?))):

@Yggranya I hope so because if not this is quite an overreaction. If the Beat Race existed in PSO2 or NGS, it would make at least a little more sense to be upset enough to possibly call it discrimination, but Beast isn't a race in either, so it's not really discriminating against anything by not having it as a default option.

I think one of the races originally had tails by description, but it cut out to be too expensive and were they surgically removed! ???

Or is this a joke too?)))

@Demo-Hell If that was ever a thing in the Phantasy Star series I never heard of it, but even if it was that doesn't apply to the races in PSO2 as they aren't the same as the ones with the same names in the other Phantasy Star games, like how Deumans origin was completely different in Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity than in PSO2.

The closest thing I can think of to people thinking any of the races have tails naturally in PSO2 is at this part of one of the first videos of the game https://youtu.be/3KrREYLy8w4?t=117 people mistook a dangling part of a character's outfit as a tail.

Or for the non online games, they didn't have tails, but people also mistook Nei and Rika's race as being a catperson race in their games, when they were really Newman's, because they thought they had cat ears (which especially for Rika with her artwork it's understandable because she has dark tipped ears), when they really just had elf ears pointed upwards

Oh and while we're on the topic the races in Idola kinda evolved from the Races in PSO2, like there's a race of Newmans that naturally have wings in that game, but no other version of that race does.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2005/07/16/the-heroes-and-races-of-phantasy-star-universe http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2566 Leogini Santosa Berafort Race: Beast Gender: Male Age: 31 Affiliation: Guardians

and beast race without tail ? or this is another game)