I got a question for the GMs! Is all the community thread post going to be deleted never to be seen again?

I got a question for the GMs and or upper management that is in control of the forums, my question is this:

When the forums is officially closed to the community will the remaining thread post be deleted never to be seen again. Will all the history leading up to NGS and beyond, be removed from public viewing? Will all the finger bleeding rebuttals, be erased like the bodies scheduled for cremation and thrown into the wind of last remembrance?

Will Rains Name be remembered?!

Find out next time :3

@Rain-Gnyu They'll love you in the discord, don't worry.

@Velveteer said in I got a question for the GMs! Is all the community thread post going to be deleted never to be seen again?:

@Rain-Gnyu They'll love you in the discord, don't worry.

I am looking at discord setup and can’t follow the flow there. It looks like it all gets blended together with no separation between thoughts. It all yours have fun.

@Rain-Gnyu nah fam, i hate how discord is becoming the end-all tool for discussion. not for me.

@Rain-Gnyu Forum will remain read-only.

GM/PSO2 Staff Member Dreamweaver said:

Greetings ARKS!

The time has come to say farewell to the PSO2 Forums! On December 16th, the forums will be changing to “read only,” as players will no longer be able to create new topics or submit replies to threads. But don’t worry, Players will still be able to submit bug reports and game suggestions on Discord and the PSO2 and PSO2 NGS subReddits as we continue to devote more time and resources to those channels.

The NGS Team is thrilled that we met our original goal for the Forums, which was to host a place where Arks could connect outside of the game and discuss their favorite topics about Phantasy Star Online 2 and New Genesis. We saw some epic debates, hilarious content, and really enjoyed seeing the passion that so many of you have for the Phantasy Star franchise. We greatly hope that all operatives will join us on these new channels for discussion and look forward to interacting with you there.

@Cathy said in I got a question for the GMs! Is all the community thread post going to be deleted never to be seen again?:

@Rain-Gnyu Forum will remain read-only.

I guess I am personally looking for clarification of the process and what the closers entails. At the same time answering anyone’s else’s questions of the same?

Read only is pretty self explanatory. You wont be able to post anyome, only read the forums.

I think its funny that this is being done in december, about when we should be getting the winter update.

Great timing. I wouldn't be surprised if the site/forums becomes a 404.

@Cathy said in I got a question for the GMs! Is all the community thread post going to be deleted never to be seen again?:

Read only is pretty self explanatory. You wont be able to post anyome, only read the forums.

I hope that it is read only and that people can look back on the history of it all. I hope you are right ........on the real.

1. Censorship story line
  2. Free to play shops removed
  3. Symbol art removal
  4. TOS amendment
  5. Banned 1600 announcements
  6. Official forums closers
  7. RB separation

I am personally Starting to see a trend! A trend That I personally agree with and support. Which I think a lot of people are going to have a hard time accepting. Now I am not trying to aggravate anyone! I just see a stage being set and the maze being , walk through.

My personal opinion perspective!

@AngryRhombus563 said in I got a question for the GMs! Is all the community thread post going to be deleted never to be seen again?:

I think its funny that this is being done in december, about when we should be getting the winter update.

Great timing. I wouldn't be surprised if the site/forums becomes a 404.

It's a lot easier to silence or remove the dissonants on discord than on the forums. Not to mention, any that manage to slip through the cracks can be easily swept away/buried by the flurry of messages that occur naturally in any chatroom.

Too much negativity? "Our discord servers are struggling with the influx traffic and have been taken down for maintenance."

Don’t be surprised if they (Sega) stop the content creators from using Pso2 and NGS as a platform.

@Rain-Gnyu What are you even on about? They're putting the fourms in read-only mode because of nonsense discussions like this are annoying to moderate. You still have other outlets to vent your concerns and the biggets one's (Reddit, and Fleet) are not moderated by Sega so theres even less censorship. And lastly why would Sega block content creators? Some of them do introduce the game to new people, so it's basically free advertisement even if it's negative.