11 12 star Eggs

@ReVenTion thanks for letting me know guess ill have to try going on super hard and try and find the eggs

@Fox i usually only get the 10*eggs. where did you go to get the rappy egg?

@KnightDawn587 Evolved Pets actually require the Egg of that specific evolved form. For example, the evolved version of Wanda is Jinga (Japanese name), and you can either hatch the Jinga as a fresh Pet or you can take its Egg over to the Pet counter and evolve your Wanda into a Jinga to retain all of your Wanda's levels, stat increases, and candies.

@AndrlCh is jinga the one you get from the collection counter?

I've gotten an 11* and 12* Sally, 10* trim but nothing else . I would like to get a 10* melon, viola, and synchro egg. Since these are the pets that I've decided to fully raise.

@KnightDawn587 Yes. Jinga is the one you get from the collection files along with popple which is the evolved form of Sally. And I believe Aero is there too which is the evolved form of Trim.

@Harriet yeah i seen that they only have the 3 evolved forms for wanda, trim, and sally. My favorite pets so far are jinga and synchro

@KnightDawn587 Jinga is my favourite as well! I use Melon and Synchro.

I got a 12 star maron egg I found earlier in the ruins what can I do with it? is there any way I can feed it to another pet to make that pet a 12 star? Or how does it work?

@ErK18e7 Other than hatching it, you can upgrade an existing Maron to 12* with it by going to the Pet attendant in the Shopping Plaza.

@Miarkraim said in 11 12 star Eggs:

I had no luck with a Rappy egg will check the quest stats after next Tuesday's maintenance and see if anyone had any luck Though they should be in the game somewhere as there's a title for getting an 80 Rappy

I just spent 2 hours looking at every SH Quest Log items and was unable to find any Redran over 8 star or any Rappy of any star, not sure if Special ? eggs ca become a Rappy or Redran over 8 star but I haven't seen any yet

I had no luck with a Rappy egg will check the quest stats after next Tuesday's maintenance and see if anyone had any luck Though they should be in the game somewhere as there's a title for getting an 80 Rappy

I just spent 2 hours looking at every SH Quest Log items and was unable to find any Redran over 8 star or any Rappy of any star, not sure if Special ? eggs ca become a Rappy or Redran over 8 star but I haven't seen any yet

?Special drops still have rarities over 12, because meta-data is chosen as the item drops, not when you identify it. I found this out on account of changing the rare drop notification to only notify me of 10+ star dropped items.

@coldreactive yea I have seen that too just not sure if they can be a Redran 9star or higher or if they can be a Rappy

or if they can be a Rappy

Rappy eggs only drop from rare rappy enemies. (Arks Rappy included.) (And there's a collection file for them I believe in the JP version.) But the drop rate on them is so low, you might as well never get one.

@AndrlCh my bad it's a Wanda I only have a jinga