AC shop Skill Points

Will it be possible in the future to buy skill points in AC Shop for the main and sub class? I think that for this, almost all solvent players will give money.

There isn't such pay to win element in the Japanese server, I don't know why they would make it for that server.

You can simply just buy a new skill tree and swap between them at the class counter for specific quests/missions. You can rename skill trees, you know.

@coldreactive said in AC shop Skill Points:

You can simply just buy a new skill tree and swap between them at the class counter for specific quests/missions. You can rename skill trees, you know.

I know, but it will not give me the power that I really want. I believe that for real money, players should be given advantages over players who play for free and do not support the project financially.

Lmao PSO2 has never been P2W where you been @ fam.

@Rantious said in AC shop Skill Points:

Lmao PSO2 has never been P2W where you been @ fam.

Even if player fill all the skills, he will not become invincible, there will simply be some small advantages. They can make the price 1 skill point = 1 dollar and significantly raise the project budget. Not all players see the point of spending money on cosmetics. A premium account is good, but cosmetics for real money are for a specific amateur.

The game is balanced around there only being a certain number of skill point available. It's an insanely bad idea to let people purchase SP. Perhaps instead you should focus on getting better equipment and becoming more skilled at the gameplay?

@Ilúvatar said in AC shop Skill Points:

The game is balanced around there only being a certain number of skill point available. It's an insanely bad idea to let people purchase SP. Perhaps instead you should focus on getting better equipment and becoming more skilled at the gameplay?

Someone call the police I just witnessed a murder.

When the level cap is upgraded you have access to more skill points with hardly any new skills to put them towards, so that will help you achieve something similar to what you want.

Having every skill would be more of a headache than benefit, anyways. You would handicap yourself by trying to do everything rather than focusing on a specific role to maximize your value in a fight.