Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol

@NoSpax Yeah, that's exactly why I rate Fleet Discord as lowly as I do. Parts of the Fleet mod team are basically Guides of the Lotus PSO2 ver except that without any official oversight from SEGA, they continue to run amok without being checked by anyone at all seeing as the server owner does not seem to care about correct, professional behavior as much as just protecting their clique of friends. DE at least took charge of the situation rapidly as is expected knowing how good they are at receiving, evaluating and responding to player feedback. SEGA can't even fix NGS quickly, let alone moderate unofficial fan-made communities. Which makes their decision to move out of forums into Discord/Reddit even more hilarious.

NGS is in a sad spot, I think everyone sees that. The only reason we're still here is because we feel that it wouldn't be too hard to make it a good game, and we're all waiting for SEGA to do that in the upcoming updates.

@Lanre said in Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol:

@NoSpax Yeah, that's exactly why I rate Fleet Discord as lowly as I do. Parts of the Fleet mod team are basically Guides of the Lotus PSO2 ver except that without any official oversight from SEGA, they continue to run amok without being checked by anyone at all seeing as the server owner does not seem to care about correct, professional behavior as much as just protecting their clique of friends. DE at least took charge of the situation rapidly as is expected knowing how good they are at receiving, evaluating and responding to player feedback. SEGA can't even fix NGS quickly, let alone moderate unofficial fan-made communities. Which makes their decision to move out of forums into Discord/Reddit even more hilarious.

NGS is in a sad spot, I think everyone sees that. The only reason we're still here is because we feel that it wouldn't be too hard to make it a good game, and we're all waiting for SEGA to do that in the upcoming updates.

Sega can't even properly moderate their own communities. Both of the subreddits are an upgrade moderation wise compared to the fourms.

@Alexmo I think that remains to be seen. Or rather, an upgrade of magnitude 100x from 0.0000000001 still doesn't land us very good results. What's important is that our opinions should be seen and heard by SEGA, which isn't really going to change moving from forums to reddit.

@Alexmo said in Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol:

@Lanre said in Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol:

Sega can't even properly moderate their own communities. Both of the subreddits are an upgrade moderation wise compared to the fourms.

Is Fleet the official Discord?

Nope, Fleet is fan-made.

Official Discord is run by actual SEGA employees...... which is a different flavor of bad, except that it's a great tool to get official replies out of SEGA employees (when they deign to respond). So it does have its uses every once in a blue moon. Kind of like how Fleet is great for data sheets and fashion screenshots, but horrible to read through day to day.

This post is deleted!

I wouldn't hail fleet that much if I were you. If new people don't know whatever have happened in fleet (or I should rather say, the key members) even way back to IRC and pso-world, then they have been successful, way better than just some mods killing a forum. But people move on anyway, some hurt, some left, some stay, and some communities that have been divided have reconciled. It's the past anyway. I'm all good with the members and a few mods, but there are just some things should be left unsaid for the greater good, fleet is really big (ger than the fleet itself I guess) and useful after all. In terms of community, the official social media (forum, discord, whatever) is nothing in terms of size and their actions, but since they're official, whatever they said will be amplified as the game itself. That's the only difference. Is fleet any better? Nah. 😀

This post is deleted!

@A-Silver-King i don't think the first two are rude. But yeah its completely beyond me why they feel the need to do that.

This post is deleted!

Clearly what this game needs right now is a witch-hunt!

GET THE PYRES READY!

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!