Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol:

Oh no someones opinion on something isnt the same as mine. Better call them a troll or a throw away account.

They literally made their account a few days ago, and are called bannedcheesecake. They couldn't be any more obvious by purposefully trying to get themselves banned by the remark the just made. They are knowingly skirting a line here, and you know it.

So every single person that comes in and makes a post on a new account. They are on a throw away account or a troll?

With that username, saying things intended to get a reaction out of anyone that sees themselves as trans, or piss off the mod team, yes. You know exactly what that other user is doing, so stop playing dumb.

Oh no someones opinion on something isnt the same as mine. Better call them a troll or a throw away account.

They literally made their account a few days ago, and are called bannedcheesecake. They couldn't be any more obvious by purposefully trying to get themselves banned by the remark the just made. They are knowingly skirting a line here, and you know it.

So every single person that comes in and makes a post on a new account. They are on a throw away account or a troll?

With that username, saying things intended to get a reaction out of anyone that sees themselves as trans, or piss off the mod team, yes. You know exactly what that other user is doing, so stop playing dumb.

Stop being toxic on the forums. You are making a big deal out of it when ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is report it, block them and move on. If you feel that what they said was trollish. Stop trolling.

This post is deleted!

Stop being toxic on the forums. You are making a big deal out of it when ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is report it, block them and move on. If you feel that what they said was trollish. Stop trolling.

I'm trolling? Didn't you get yourself banned on here a few times before, for doing exactly what you are right now? If I had to guess, you are already on some sit list the GM's have laying around. Along with Rain, Craig, Zenchi, and several of the other forum users that come in here slinging sht all the time, just to derail topics. The other user is being selfish, by trolling about someone else's lifestyle choices, in a topic about said person's ability to do their job, which has zero bearing on said job, and everything to do with a personal vendetta. I have every right to comment on this, when it's taking away from the core focus of the conversation, in attempt to get the thread locked. That said, I'll take your advice, and just block you. I'm tired of your snide comments, that only exacerbate issues further, because I've met numerous people that all do the same, because they enjoy watching things burn.

This post is deleted!

Sega continuing to make the same mistakes that drove them out of the console market, at this rate so many bridges will have been burned that not even filing for bankruptcy will save them.

This post is deleted!

Oh no the second person this month that has told me I was blocked. I will never recover from this. 😞

The forums are in such a rough shape its kind of warming to hear its closing in December lmao.

How will I ever be happy again without Anarchy Marine calling me a troll and looking up my past post history in order to bring up stuff that has nothing to do with what was being talked about 😞

This post is deleted!

@BannedCheeseCake

Yeah, welcome to the priorities of PSO2 Global. Here we only care about bad language and immediately perma ban people on the first offense for it while cheaters and RMTers take forever to be punished.

This post is deleted!

@Cathy basically what @mychii said. We know Fleet is good for certain things. I'm saying they're good for those certain things ONLY. They may have incompetent moderation, but they provide useful, well-tested data that is universally useful. Go into Fleet, get the information you need, then leave. I have very little faith in the current moderation of Fleet Discord. That's not going to change until I see the server owner pick up the slack and address the very many obvious problems in how her "mod-team"/friend clique runs amok in the server.

That being said, it's hilarious to see that we've actually managed to get the attention of forum mods with respect to the two removed posts (and only two, despite the off-topic argument that has ensued). Objective 1 accomplished, SEGA has noticed?

@NIC said in Even Rappy Burst is abandoning PSO2 NGS. lol:

I will say, it's entertaining to see that Anarchy Marine's views are:

Misgendering = bad

Being disrespectful = bad

Firing people from a job because they are LGBT = fine

How in the f**k did you draw this conclusion? I believe in firing people from a job if they aren't doing them properly, yes. But only as a last resort, when they aren't improving with each mistake, and only based on job performance, not based on creed, political views, or ethnicity. You know, like any sane individual would. At what point did I say that I like seeing LGBT people get fired? You have to be blind to the fact I've repeatedly stated that it has zero bearing on this conversation, and shouldn't.

This post is deleted!

Trolling and derailing is getting out of hand, if your goal is to get this thread locked - you are doing a fine job of it.

With RappyBurst gone, there been several other accounts that are getting the spotlight now, find it yourself if you still want alpha reactor maps.