CBT Rewards

.< Sorry if this isn't the place, but I wanted to see if someone could clarify this. Do we not all get rewards when the maintenance is complete?

If you did the EQs during the CBT then yes but you had to of done all 4 to get all 4 rewards

@SaviorZero82 said in CBT Rewards:

If you did the EQs during the CBT then yes but you had to of done all 4 to get all 4 rewards

Oh no! I thought it said the urgent quests! I'm not a high enough level for the extreme ones >.<

@xXBabyViciousXx said in CBT Rewards:

Oh no! I thought it said the urgent quests! I'm not a high enough level for the extreme ones >.<

It was Urgent Quests,.

@xXBabyViciousXx It's just a habit that we who have played on the JPN server have; on that server Urgent Quests are called Emergency Quests, so we abbreviate it as EQ; in turn we abbreviate Extreme Quests as XQs, and for us UQs were Ultimate Quests.

@AndrlCh said in CBT Rewards:

@xXBabyViciousXx It's just a habit that we who have played on the JPN server have; on that server Urgent Quests are called Emergency Quests, so we abbreviate it as EQ; in turn we abbreviate Extreme Quests as XQs, and for us UQs were Ultimate Quests.

No worries! I totally understand ^-^ Thank you for the info ❤

@Ragnawind said in CBT Rewards:

@xXBabyViciousXx said in CBT Rewards:

It was Urgent Quests,.

Thank you! You saved my day! ^-^ ❤

@xXBabyViciousXx my bad I meant to put UQ sorry about that

@xXBabyViciousXx my bad I meant to put UQ sorry about that

No worries! ^-^