Fabric physics

I know this would be a lot of work it would be nice for any outfits that have fabric and such if you could adjust it of how much it can move about because I was excited for the silhouette of Darkness scratch ticket because I like evil looking attire especially the Twilight Tenzan but the bottom half of it the big droopy part (if it's got a name please tell me) if i move faster than walking speed or jump/Glide I constantly look like that famous picture of Marilyn Monroe picture

It looks like I'm always being hit by a really Powerful updraft

@Drakaina said in Fabric physics:

I know this would be a lot of work it would be nice for any outfits that have fabric and such if you could adjust it of how much it can move about because I was excited for the silhouette of Darkness scratch ticket because I like evil looking attire especially the Twilight Tenzan but the bottom half of it the big droopy part (if it's got a name please tell me) if i move faster than walking speed or jump/Glide I constantly look like that famous picture of Marilyn Monroe picture

It looks like I'm always being hit by a really Powerful updraft

The fabric physics in general could use some fine tuning if we are being honest. Some outfits with skirts, stick way off the hips, and float. Likely do to prevent clipping, but games like Assassins Creed have shown, that cloth fabric can be programmed in a more realistic manner than what we have currently, that would prevent clipping. And some minor clipping, if hidden by running movement, is typically not noticeable. Then again, the game seems to be taking all layers of clothing into account at all times, even our bodies themselves. So they may have to change the way phisical objects load in. That all said, I know that when working with clothing based physics, or physics in general, you want to be careful, because not doing So, can result in some game breaking bugs.

Messing with physics on a 3D model is very tricky, I know this since did that on a 3D animation program and related model editor, I got most things working close enough, but there are still times the physics enabled sections that majorly derp out and are a pain to fix in the animation frames.

If you take a look in the salon on it works correctly and you don't look like Marilyn Monroe every time you are descending from the slightest bit of altitude

( I don't know how to provide a video clip with a small enough duration and size to upload to show you if you do tell me and I'll upload it )

I know how glitchy the physics gets in NGS, certain outfits on my alt get flipped up pretty high depending on what she is doing. There is even twitchy fabric with some sitting poses on outfits (like the front of the Maal Natural spazes when using a Photon Chair emote).

As for the video, just put it on YouTube and paste the link here.

Now that you can hide some ornaments, they could add a new one that is exclusively used to hide buttcapes and skirts. Wouldn't help with the physics, but that's not as much of a problem when the thing is gone. Otherwise they could just design them properly, but that's unlikely.

If you guys have the Twilight from silhouette of Darkness look at it works perfectly fine in the salon