+5 skill point for hunter tree quest

Hello everyone. There is an quest for hunter called: I want to be the very best:hunter. After reading the quest details I'm still not 100% sure what I have to do exactly. Would anyone be willing to share all that is entailed? Thanks

Those types of COs want you to kill the specified bosses as the class in question. Make sure the bosses are at least the specified level or higher.

If they have not yet fixed the missing information from the description box for the CO, "I Want to Be the Very Best," requires the two bosses that you kill for it be at least level 21, so Hard or higher. The second one, "Like No One Every Was," requires the bosses to be at least level 41, so Very Hard or higher.

Did they really Pokemon it? Yeesh, and I was told my dumb jokes were too dumb for the fan patch.

I at least got "Darkers on a Rare Shell" (for Rigshrayda) and "Giant Enemy Crabs" (for...Krabahdas) in.

Yep. As soon as I saw the second one pop up, I just winced. Honestly, I would have expected that to be for Summoner, since, you know, the whole Pet thing.

@Ilúvatar said in +5 skill point for hunter tree quest:

Did they really Pokemon it? Yeesh, and I was told my dumb jokes were too dumb for the fan patch.

I at least got "Darkers on a Rare Shell" (for Rigshrayda) and "Giant Enemy Crabs" (for...Krabahdas) in.

Maybe if you try hard enough, they'll make a Kuroatia joke...

I also suggested that one.