NGS LORE? (possibly..)

I am sure that everyone is aware of the current layout of Halpha in New genesis. I wan to focus your attention on certain areas One of them being the Area of the laboratory. What is interesting here is, I deicded to do some deep exploring of the area, Not the Usual- Where everyone just runs around killing mobs. No- I wanted to get a good look at this place and here is what I find interesting-

Obviously, the area is in complete dissarray, remnants of some HUGE battle that took place. But, If you are able to scale some of the walls facing the north end of the laboratory, You will notice gun turrets, Hmm.. This looks like some sort of defense mechanism, obviously It failed. The satallite looking structures, Or what remains of them look to be some sort of early detection system. Now if you go to the sort of center-ish platform of the laboratory, it looks like it can open, But what is below? What were they keeping down there.?

That's not all, going back to the North-West wall of the loboratory, And scaling the wall up to the pitch, Looking out, you are able to see, Well - I did manage to see in the adjacent area are 2 caccons! Holy! Also , that area also has a smaller area that also shows signs of some fight that took place, OR- more like the remains, or what is left of some machine that was housed there.

All of this raises more questions than answers, Personally I am starting to suspect that perhaps persona is behind all this. After all, This was one dark falz that had the ability to travel thru time, It's not beyond the realm of possibility.

@Sakesubaki The underground sealed vault you found, housed Elon Musk's experimental cat-girl genome, and the DarkFalz were trying to steal such power.

In all seriousness, we just kept banishing Persona (the copy from omega) back into that zone during that urgent, so he might still be alive.

I do believe Crawford is Luther that escaped Gemini dimension or is a reincarnation of him with memories intact

I also believed the main tower in central City is a superweapon of some kind similar to the cannon used to destroy dark Falls Apprentice both normal and Omega

I believe whatever punch the hole through the mountains viewable from central City is an enemy we will be fighting soon maybe it's the one in the prologue

And we're going to get some in-depth information soon on the giant floating structure

Well, now that you mentioned it, That giant structure is a bit concerning, the fact that when we start the game from the start we enter as a "Meteorn", Or whatever. So- that pod that we were ejected from has the same look as the ones that are riddled all over Halpha , Like the ones from the laboratory and the Plataue, That would mean that we came to this planet AFTER whatever was sent down first. I don't like it, Due to the size of those other ones, It would imply that something else we will have to face Much bigger than anything we have seen thus far.

I'd like to have a glimpse on that laboratory before it was totally destroyed, maybe some illegal experimentation has gone wrong and well we've seen this kind of thing happen. There are still a few intact buildings, there's even a door but we can't open it.

The other thing that puzzles me / Concerns me, Is that active Volcano. It just seems - Supicious.. The other thing that I have wondered, Dolls seem to rely on some sort of Power core, right? Well, Who is making them? Could it be that in the laboratory Persona was being held there and in some instance of desperation he merely escaped by mergin with one of the scientists?

May wanna check where the satellite (receiver?) is aiming at, can also help discover if people in this Halpha have a satellite in the sky or towers we aren't exposed yet. Maybe it aims to Central City that tells it as a central command and lives as long as the Vanford lab or longer, or other region to maintain a strategic/tactical multi-region battles, or other places we don't know!? Unless, the pso2 team just put those satellites only as decoration ... or some Dark Falz deliberately rotating it to hide the hint. 😨

@Sakesubaki said in NGS LORE? (possibly..):

Obviously, the area is in complete dissarray, remnants of some HUGE battle that took place. But, If you are able to scale some of the walls facing the north end of the laboratory, You will notice gun turrets, Hmm.. This looks like some sort of defense mechanism, obviously It failed. The satallite looking structures, Or what remains of them look to be some sort of early detection system.

I feel like those big satellite things are actually DOLL containers and that whatever protection the laboratory had was speared with them, they opened like a flower and from the lil seats there popped DOLLs. In North Aelio you can see similar cratered spear tip structures too, although of a bit different shape. That eerie floating metal hive in orbit might have something to do about it.

_

@Drakaina said in NGS LORE? (possibly..):

I do believe Crawford is Luther that escaped Gemini dimension or is a reincarnation of him with memories intact

I also believed the main tower in central City is a superweapon of some kind similar to the cannon used to destroy dark Falls Apprentice both normal and Omega

Crawford is 90% the next Casra. If you remember, Casra was a line of engineered Luther clones so that he could body jump into. If he is possessed by Luther, we aren't sure though. He was juvenile enough in his reactions though when we defeated Nex Aelio though, so most likely he is his own person and not Luther.

Most of us theorize that indeed the central tower is the cannon that displays in the preview and we are off to get materials to get it running again so that it can get a blast at "Dark Falz". The hole is also towards West Aelio, so the climactic expected showdown against it will be most likely there over the ruined village and the cannon will be shot to defeat it. Notice that a flag on the village changes music when standing close to it too, it might be the point in the map where the UQ against "Dark Falz" starts.

_

On regards on what Planet Halpha actually is, my own theory is that... it is actually the next gen ARKS mothership with nature engineered over it in an effort to imitate Amduskia's technology shown in Episode 6. But somewhere on the line, something went wrong. If you see a complete map overlay, the planet is shaped as one: Aelio, desert and tundra spread on a fan shape around the volcano kind of orb shaped surface.

Actually, what Halpha just may be is in reality the planet naverius, That is 1000 years later. There is so much evidence that it could be, Some of the native inhabitants are the exact same ones from Naverius.

I say Halpha is another oracle, just look at the metal walls inside the cave or sticking out of cliffs, the large beams poking out of mountains, and the broken bridges in the wetlands, they all resemble parts of a mother ship.

The Formers are not native to the planet and were brought over at some point, more likely the Alters are from here since they react to the day/night cycle and weather, plus the Tames might also be another native group since they seem to be well adapted to their areas.

As for hidden secrets of the main city, has anyone noticed that the command room looks a lot like the bridge of a ship, complete with the windshield behind the monitors (now with metal plates over it).

This not the only possible ship on the planet, the one in the main city might be dismantled or under ground, but there is a massive wreak site in the desert area that can be seen from Mt. Magnus if you set your graphics high enough.

8c54b12c-4519-45c9-9643-dcbab8403025-image.png

It even shows up on the map (here is a version from one of the interactive maps): 396c2fbe-8209-45da-a5a1-3f5fb0535287-image.png

You can also see fish swimming around similar to what you see inside of the akashic records

The large hole that somehow makes Mount Mahanapali could be some huge object that crashed in Halpha. Maybe a cocoon large enough to nest a whole city has crashed and this is actually what Central City is.

@Armada-San said in NGS LORE? (possibly..):

The large hole that somehow makes Mount Mahanapali could be some huge object that crashed in Halpha. Maybe a cocoon large enough to nest a whole city has crashed and this is actually what Central City is.

Sadly, all we have is speculation, because what story we were given, was so bare bones, that we know little about our surroundings, and are just as confused as our amnesiac character, lol.

Maybe that's the goal of the way they are telling the story. It's a means of immersing us in our character, so much so that we are just as confused. You'd think there would be some library with the history of what's lead to the Doll invasion. Well unless that's a plot element, and would create spoilers.

@Anarchy-Marine I dont think so, See when we originally fought persona,( not the one that was banished over and over, That - was elmir) Persona on his own only had streamed lined elements, now to think that someone finally was able to release/ capture and perhaps control persona, then maybe whoever this is , Beefed them up with some alpha power cores, This could also mean that whatever is looming, Is something much bigger than anyone has thought possible.

Because, Whoever is umbueing the alpha cores into the Dolls, Knows a little something about us, So that would also mean that whoever this is, Used to be an Arks operative??