EU fan here

@Leonkh99 said in EU fan here:

@Mephala-69 , right my bad! in that case... you still wouldn't need a VPN.

A friend of mine in the UK was able to get around the issue by simply buying US Xbox giftcards online from PlayAsia.

They are talking about Game Pass rewards not purchasing.

@Mephala-69 said in EU fan here:

@PennilessImp749 what if you don't have a pc how can you do it otherwise? I'm a UK player wondering aswell as I can't get it to work and I'm trying on my phone with a VPN and what you said

I am not sure, I never tried with the phone, but I know on PC, it wouldnt let me see the rewards until I signed out the app and signed back in while the VPN was active, only then would PSO2 be listed as a game on the perks setting.

Perhaps try with the phone, If you get it to work please come back here and confirm.

@PennilessImp749 I got it working bro thanks what you said did work I just had to mess around a bit until it worked 🙂

So glad it worked.. Enjoy the perks hope you spread the world if a topic like this comes up again, and tell your friends if they in same boat.

A lot of misinformation going around about it, glad you were able to confirm it works on phone as I havent tried that and I can also share this information

@Mephala-69 said in EU fan here:

@PennilessImp749 I got it working bro thanks what you said did work I just had to mess around a bit until it worked 🙂

Can you say what messing round you did i have tried on my PC it doesnt seem to want to do it even though i have a VPN running so im going to try my phone.

@SEEDY just sign out on all apps connected to Xbox, use the beta app and when you go on it, switch the region to American you might have to sign in to do it idk, then sign out, turn on VPN to the states, sign in again

Ok finally done it so for EU players to claim the ultimate perks I used my mobile was much easier....

Open your store and download a VPN app i got this app (Free VPN - Anonymous Online with fast VPN Server) Its logo is a little blue box with a key in it and free in the top left side of the icon.

After installing launch and select a US server from the list i used US002 and press the green start button to run it.

Now if you have not already download the Xbox gamepass for mobile app and launch it.

Click on your profile or sign in tab (bottom right) and log in.

Once logged in in the same tab (profile) click the cog in the top right and scroll down to language and location select it and change both the United States.

Now click the home tab (bottom left) and make sure console is selected and has a green line under it.

As you scroll down you should see perks and phantasy star showing simple click it and select redeem. (it will then give you your code)

Copy the code from the perks menu and go back to settings from within the gamepass app and select 'redeem code' (Thanks @CyberCitizen3)

🙂

Credits to @PennilessImp749 and @Mephala-69 for both testing this on PC and Mobile!

Perks Confirmed. You rock my dudes. All I would add is that you don't need to switch between the app and the xone to enter the code. Copy the code from the perks menu and go back to settings from within the gamepass app and select 'redeem code'

@CyberCitizen3 great to know I didnt realise I could do that 😎👍