EU fan here

Hi all,

Just a EU player admiring from afar as we are not cared for and cannot play this amazing game

You can play it, you just can't buy anything right now.

@Ilúvatar said in EU fan here:

You can play it, you just can't buy anything right now.

Unless they're on PC, in which case they can't do either. The JP servers are probably super laggy for them too considering they're on the Atlantic.

@Ilúvatar How would one play from the EU?

You download the game on your Xbox and play it. There's no region lock on accessing the game.

You just need to download it. If you find a link to it on the store, you can buy it for free form there and download on your system normally. Otherwise, you can change the XBOX region to USA and download it. To make any purchases, you need to change the region to USA and redeem USA Microsoft Currency to the account and use that to make the purchases.

Change your xbox region to US, then search the store, not sure why nobody gave you an answer. We cant buy things though and we cant get game pass rewards either.

@xSplat-Monkeyx said in EU fan here:

Change your xbox region to US, then search the store, not sure why nobody gave you an answer. We cant buy things though and we cant get game pass rewards either.

Yes you can purchase things from the store. You have to buy Digital XBOX Live Credit in US Dollars and redeem it against your purchase.

EU fan here too. I played around 100 hours and spend like 100$ ;). As others already noted, set your region to US and buy gift cards. The only thing I couldn't figure out is how to get the game pass rewards.

@JimmBimm said in EU fan here:

EU fan here too. I played around 100 hours and spend like 100$ ;). As others already noted, set your region to US and buy gift cards. The only thing I couldn't figure out is how to get the game pass rewards.

On PC, if you get the Xbox (Beta) app from Windows Store.

make sure you are signed out of it

Use a VPN (hide.me) is free and change location to US

Sign into the Xbox (beta) app

Scroll down to the perks, and Phantasy Star Online 2 will be listed, and will generate a code that can be used on your account.

Let me know if you are successful in doing this, i just double checked and it worked for me. Being in the UK. Signing out and signing back in when changed to US got it to show up.

@PennilessImp749 what if you don't have a pc how can you do it otherwise? I'm a UK player wondering aswell as I can't get it to work and I'm trying on my phone with a VPN and what you said

@JimmBimm where do you get your gift cards from?

@Mephala-69 , you don't need a VPN to get the game...

All you need to do is change your Xbox console's region in the system menu to either US or Canada. You only need to do this to download the game, you can safely change it back without problem.

@Leonkh99 I got the game bro I'm level 70 just wanting to buy dollar gift cards for AC 🙂 also figured out how to get the game pass perks

@Mephala-69 , right my bad! in that case... you still wouldn't need a VPN.

A friend of mine in the UK was able to get around the issue by simply buying US Xbox giftcards online from PlayAsia.