Increase the odds of Nex Vera's Urgent Quest happening for the remainder of the event

Let's be real here. The rate at which the urgent quest for Nex Vera has been happening since the start at the event has been abysmal. Despite the fact that a weekly task during the event requires players to defeat Nex Vera, its UQ has occurred maybe at most twice per day, and at the beginning of the event there were instances where there were gaps of more than 24 hours between instances. This is making it very difficult for players to complete the weekly task for this UQ.

In comparison, back in classic when UQs were scheduled, an event that also included a UQ would happen probably around 5-6 times per day.

Assuming that for the remainder of the event, the Nex Vera weekly remains, it's my opinion that for the final two weeks of the event, the odds of Nex Vera's urgent quest needs to be increased, or even scheduled if possible. This will make it much, much easier for people to complete their weekly event tasks.

@Moofey said in Increase the odds of Nex Vera's Urgent Quest happening for the remainder of the event:

Let's be real here. The rate at which the urgent quest for Nex Vera has been happening since the start at the event has been abysmal. Despite the fact that a weekly task during the event requires players to defeat Nex Vera, its UQ has occurred maybe at most twice per day, and at the beginning of the event there were instances where there were gaps of more than 24 hours between instances. This is making it very difficult for players to complete the weekly task for this UQ.

In comparison, back in classic when UQs were scheduled, an event that also included a UQ would happen probably around 5-6 times per day.

Assuming that for the remainder of the event, the Nex Vera weekly remains, it's my opinion that for the final two weeks of the event, the odds of Nex Vera's urgent quest needs to be increased, or even scheduled if possible. This will make it much, much easier for people to complete their weekly event tasks.

Just add this to the list of issues I already see with this game. I'm losing more and more hope by the day. Not sure if you watch Hololive, but if you do, not even IRyS can bring my hope back. The Urgents were the most engaging thing in the old loop PSO2 had, and NGS feels kind of empty for just that reason alone. Also the conserts. I miss Quna.