Missing photon arts

Hello everyone. Immortal dove for bouncer soaring blades? Who drops this and where? Been having a lot of fun with bouncer soaring blades and just didn't want to miss out on any new Photon arts. Thanks everyone

Just keep playing and you'll get them eventually. If you still can't find it, you can buy it off the player shop. I can't imagine it'd be TOO expensive

go see Quest Clerk, check expendition, Ark mission, sub mission for weapon you seek. Each quest have own 2 weapon rare drop per difficulty.

one of them may have what you seek.

@Radical-Rat last I checked it was 1.5mil. I need to start making more meseta anyway but that is a lot.

@CRAZY-TURBO where is all this at that you're referring to? Sometimes when looking at quest details the game doesn't show me anything or is extremely vague...

@UmemeMfalme Hey Man, just so you know Immortal Dove apparently drops from the Lilipa Urgent Quest ( iirc it's the Megazooka Big Varder or Whatever) which is why there aren't many around. You can only get it when that quest is up and it's not scheduled.

I just wanna spread the word because the player shop prices are ridiculous lol

@xyRemy Just got a Lv.6 from Vol Dragon on Volcanic Exploration Hard. Im a bit salty to say the least. So, dont waste your Meseta like I did.

@HeWhoCriedWolf said in Missing photon arts:

@xyRemy Just got a Lv.6 from Vol Dragon on Volcanic Exploration Hard. Im a bit salty to say the least. So, dont waste your Meseta like I did.

Yeah dude I'm mad salty. I read on Reddit that's where it's from and got two discs on my first two runs. I never ran it before because I used to play JP and I'm sick of the caves. Absolutely gross people were selling it so expensive when it's so easy to get