Please fix the sloppy translation.

@Mattwo7 You're right, petty was the wrong word. Sonic is a bad example. It's clear that Sonic is the one thing they don't care about, if the quality control is anything to go by. So I'm willing to bet it's the one series they are the least protective of, even though it should be the exact opposite seeing as the blue blur is their mascot and most known IP. As a Sonic fan myself it hurts to see him treated this way.

Now to not derail the thread further I'm gonna add on to the thread another inconsistency I found in the game. The name of the story quest is different in the Title menu and the Story Quest menu. 8192ae99-0413-4588-b6d3-cf031bff6530-image.png baf069a5-3290-48b8-8440-ca09cc7c59af-image.png The more I look between the Story Quest names and the Titles it looks like there are several that are different between the two.

@SirDoodlesAlot said in Please fix the sloppy translation.:

The more I look between the Story Quest names and the Titles it looks like there are several that are different between the two.

Anyone else getting SEA version deja vu? Least they're putting in an effort to fix the translation this time.

Yea, I've been noticing a lot of inconsistencies between the voice-over and the text as well. One just off the top of my head, during the teleporter countdown dialogue before the Falz Arms Urgent Quest launch, the voice-over says "Godspeed" but the text says "gods be."

There are also quite a few times when the "chat bubble" text that pops up next to the character images (such as during Emergency events or when running an Expedition for the first time) will be broken up in odd places, like someone hit the enter key rather than the space bar, so you end up with seven words on one line, one word the next line, three words on the third line, and five words on the final line, and all in one sentence so it's not like it would be a "paragraph break."