Meanwhile, Japans 2nd post on Malicious acts ban waves

https://pso2.jp/players/support/bugfixes/i_measures_20210901/

almost 2100 this time. Global deals with 'toxic' players, while JP deals with RMT and other nuisances. Global is being too slow on the take with this all.

This post is deleted!

Obviously stopping people from saying bad words is way more important than solving the RMT problem!!!11!!

A few days ago, I mentioned the 2nd form of the TPD (referring to the ultimate quest) and triggered the filter. Don't come for me!

The other day while speaking to alliance members, I found out that "screw" is a horrible enough word to trigger the filter, as I was saying something along the lines of "screw that scenario".

I am still very confused about that one.

They did a good job of making the city silent

There are some words that aren't even profanity and they are censored they should just give you a list of all the profanity words or at revise it for the ones that generally are because I cannot even type in £ but you are around to type $ least it isn't as bad as the snowflake One in black Desert Online that doesn't even let you type the word class night ect

Because i dont say any swear words in global chat but I still get a hit by the filter with some words

Besides the obvious profanity what are the others so I can avoid them entirely

@Drakaina lol.

this reminds me of elsword online censoring a skill called "Harpoon Spear" by accident.

the part that was censored was Harp"oo"n despite the skill name displaying in the bottom left hand of the screen per activation and on the skill tree/description.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Meanwhile, Japans 2nd post on Malicious acts ban waves:

They did a good job of making the city silent

Yeah, few are risking conversation from what I've been seeing. I'll be watching to see if it improves, but the fun and loving community we had is eroding. It hasn't been the same in the last few days. Well, accept for the spam bots, they came back........

Ship 3 seems to be doing okay for the time being. Though I don't think people there are much aware of the revelations of today and are more focused on the 1600 accounts that received disciplinary action.

Hope none of them are engaging in you-know-what in between conversation.

@Nevyara said in Meanwhile, Japans 2nd post on Malicious acts ban waves:

Ship 3 seems to be doing okay for the time being. Though I don't think people there are much aware of the revelations of today and are more focused on the 1600 accounts that received disciplinary action.

Only time will tell. Maybe when shit calms down, and they have a better handle of the reigns, and situation, perhaps they will lighten restrictions a bit.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Meanwhile, Japans 2nd post on Malicious acts ban waves:

@Nevyara said in Meanwhile, Japans 2nd post on Malicious acts ban waves:

Only time will tell. Maybe when shit calms down, and they have a better handle of the reigns, and situation, perhaps they will lighten restrictions a bit.

Point is, damage is already done.

You think people who got banned unjustly will come back? Or those who were permabanned due to falsereports?

There's several competitive MMOs coming out, expansions. They should be doing their best to retain players, not banning them when the competition is increasing.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Meanwhile, Japans 2nd post on Malicious acts ban waves:

I really do hope they take measures through adding more visibility Options and clearer descriptions for that, but only because I want the drama to end. If we can Block Area Chat, then allow Block View of other Players.

Allow us our own personal party rooms in NGS if minors really are the issue here.

Everyone here thought that we'd get Japan's experience of ecchi after some of us waited from teenhood to adulthood...

And we got censored content, censored clothing that was reverted, and overall disarray from staff that needed to have a month's long waiting list meeting to discuss a solution to Red Boxes which only hurts the legit players with family that Microsoft/Xbox boasts so proudly about catering to.

We gave them suggestions, suggestions got forwarded, and the mail got stuck in holding.

I don't know what's going on with this mess aside from someone missing the dial based on this backlash.

@MasterDarkwingz Dare I say, things couldn't get worse from here? I asked it in the form of a question, so as to not jinx anything......Ok, no I still probably jinxed it, and I'm sorry.

I shouldn't have said that, I should not have said that, lol.

@Anarchy-Marine Let's hope it's not an unpreventable future. lol

alt text