How to become a Techer/Summoner Support Class in near future

Im going break down to you all Newbie Techer Out there, Techer they are Jack of all trade. if you want to be a Paladin you can choose to be a TE/HU or if you want to Boost your tech Masterforces Nuke power you can go with TE/FO
but if you want to be a Solo Player Support Type Class and do thing alone, you can be Offences side by being TE/SU.

Techer / Summer if you choose classes.. playing style Before you start asking question and scratch that nudge of your brain, How that even Possible Te/SU ? simple Summoner sub class is a survival with Techer. Taklt your best friends in general along side your wand once they release the Rose Skewerall class weapon on the NA your going to wish u had chosen this subclass now before you even Jump the gun and say but wait what about my tech ? willl that effect my S.Atk ? Nope Not really because everything is deal with two category that effect your Skill Tree and your T.Atk Most player feel that if I feed my Mag with S.Atk and Boost there melee with my wand, in this Case NU is not the wand them have a max S.atk can do the job and you dont need worry about your ma having Max Stat for S.Atk for your mag Most Player feel if I use HU as a subclass for there teacher this also affect My melee with My wand, Once again that is Incorrect. Wand are Generally are Both S.Atak and T.Atk in general and yes they do have a Boost Stat of S.Atk and T.Atk but that because when you use Hunter as subclass you are just boots in the S.atk just tiny bit but not hole a lot not Just Attack SP but also in your Skill Tree. that if you are Aiming for Hunter Subclass, Now about your Mag and Mag stat, as a Techer /Summner, You need Tech no matter what and you always want to invest your mag in Lv.200 T.atk because this boost your Tech Power Damage Greatly with Heals and Tech power in general because its Effect both Subclass Force and Summoner, the rest dont really matter. once you understand how can a Te/SU come to play, you going to love how its feels, because Pets on your side will gain some mush rewards.

Pet for techers once again you need Rose Skewerall class weapon or Takl that let used for all classes is needed

what kind of pet do I need when Im techer ? the answer is simple Wanda Pet

this little cute puppy with Horns is so far the highest damage for both S.atk and T.atk is must useful Pet skill is Wanda Break and Wanda Shock one the best chooses Wanda are know for High HP and Tech Power with Wonda Shock because this also effect your Skill tree setting and your Mag and this will also effect all Atack up skill in the summoner skill tree as well. alt text that you need as a skills

Now you dont need to have a full Weapon Pallete when come to becoming a TE/SU all you need is 3 things that is Gunblade,Wand and Takl

1. the gunblade with a Speed Travling PA and is very useful speed threw the map
  2. Takl is good for Evading and use your pet to distract the monster and bosses
  3. wand is your DD and TP so that is all you need

Now for your Skill Tree here a give my setup skill tree or you can use Simulator Skill tree made by Ark layer this help you to understand how to invest your Skill Point when being a Techer /Summnor and you find the Skill Tree simulator u can search on google.

as for me to have level 75/75 with the open beta going on you need to use your common sense and that what I need to do to invest my skill points Here my skill tree for the techer. the GREEN DOT is what I invest my SP on the skill Tree o9t3xT3[1].png

and here my Skill tree for Subclass Summoner and the GREEN DOT is what I invest my SP on the skill Tree

summoner.png

also have 13 star weapons because is best to grind your wand to +35 depend on what type of wand you have or find in the game, Dont bother Grinding your Tak or Gunblade just your wand is needed. Units are Important invest your self good Unit if possible I always recommend LiveStream Unit but its all depends on you how you go about investing your time upgrading your units.

after all said and done you can see how your class become a solo type with out no problems.

I asked My friend Melly Melisa! to demonstrate the action of a TE/SU in Jp server because I dont own an xbox one atm but the strategy is still the same. video demonstration of Melly's Techer/ Summoner Class Demonstration PSO2 JP server https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4QYIvvZF_Q

Just a small comment; Alter Ego, Long Distance Love, Pet Switch Strike, and Assist Share are Main-class-only Skills, so they can't be used as a Te/Su.

@AndrlCh said in How to become a Techer/Summoner Support Class in near future:

Just a small comment; Alter Ego, Long Distance Love, Pet Switch Strike, and Assist Share are Main-class-only Skills, so they can't be used as a Te/Su.

I understand but I did said in Subtitle of this topic that this is a Support Class in near Future, so soon we will get it but at this time not right now.

@OldGamer I mean even if you have a Techter usable Takt/Harmoizer, the Skills I mentioned are not usable as a Te/Su because you need to have Summoner as your main class for them to even function; you can see that when you look at the Skills' description on the simulator and in-game, even on the JPN version. So for a Te/Su you could reallocate those 13 SP to other Skills.

And if you mean in the near future they won't be Main-class-only Skills, could you point me to where you got that information?

And if you mean in the near future they won't be Main-class-only Skills, could you point me to where you got that information?

Oh, oh, I know this one! The vast emptiness of space? 🐶

for your summoner skill tree, you don't take full point assist nor support fire, Pet element weak hit is not maxed. Why take stuff like Alter Ego, LDL and other similar main-class only skills? SEGA is not removing those restrictions in a long time.

There's other random skill choices there I don't fully agree with either like Massive Mate (Useless) and PB Advance (Pretty situational, falls off hard once we get Extra Hard and beyond, and as te main it'll be harder to gather PB naturally anwyays due to lower damage output) Those should be maxed out on the skills mentioned before like Point Assist+Support fire and some more of the other stat stick skills like PP UP 1+2, a Summoner subclass is practically a giant stat stick since a lot of the stuff you don't need as a subclass.

Wanda is definitely a good pet, but you also more or less just need the usual su pet spreads too and even some pets like Viola get a little more use as an off-class pet since it's actually quite strong without su main class skills.

You don't need a gunblade, unless you really need to PP regen (And even then you can spec into PP regen skills on techter anyways) Ilzonde is all you need to travel, and later on Safoie-0 or if it ever comes out, an all-class katana with the PA Morning Mistreaver

For Techther tree, it's pretty free form actually and it really depends on which weapon you want to stick with mainly as a Te/Su, however why is there points in Panic Boost? No points in Reverse Bonus? Element Weak Hit is practically free damage, so that should always be maxed no matter what.

@OldGamer I mean even if you have a Techter usable Takt/Harmoizer, the Skills I mentioned are not usable as a Te/Su because you need to have Summoner as your main class for them to even function; you can see that when you look at the Skills' description on the simulator and in-game, even on the JPN version. So for a Te/Su you could reallocate those 13 SP to other Skills.

And if you mean in the near future they won't be Main-class-only Skills, could you point me to where you got that information? yes on jp server show u can use them once u have summ

I use both techer and summnoner. I like using both classes specially when you need summnor for Rare star 13 and 14 star egg hunts to boost rare chance when using SU/TE and that why I included in this guide in the near future. also yes gun blade is really useful for techer because there good use for Traviling PA and great way to speed run, You can focus on fast build PP regen with Wand. Key is Speed run your way to the boss or location, everyone know on pso2 jp server PP is always a good waste amd the goal that is SPEED. Zoom threw the mission and Ranks other of the rest dont matter at this point. when you want to get to Point A to point B your goal is speed travel your way out. by the time you hit the boss gate you can use the healing pod. this great trick when your dealing with time attack clinet order that need to be taking care off.

also I like to add because PSO2 XBOX one lasking all good update for EP.6 and we still dont have the other Classes yet, or having level cap 95 to gain 107 skills point. That are starting out and want top try TE/SU in the near future. My intel is 100% accurate and this help many player that love both classes Summoner and techer. I already stated this everyone have there own playing style, and this my guide for those are interested in TE/SU in the near future. Please just give a try you see the wonderful thing you can be when playing both classes. also I did linked a video of Melly Melisa Demonstrating how she play her class as TE/SU. u can see that she survive big boss in the end. she also demonstrated what weapons and units she used on the demonstration. just scroll up and you see her in action

Ultimately if you do want to switch between using a Techter and Summoner main, then you will have to just get multiple trees especially for the likes of, well both Techter and Summoner since their tress would look radically different if they are used as a subclass or a main class.

Gunblade has extremely limited use still, and if you have Techter anywhere on your class selection then you will have multiple ways to get pp regen anywhom. Have you tried using Cery/Popple?

I'm not sure where you can claim this accurate intel, but I did see the video you linked and ultimately I don't really think it's a good representation of the potential the class. The person is doing SH content as lv91, what a surprise they don't take a lot of damage but I can tell you they sure aren't dealing a lot of it in return. They don't activate Wand Lovers/WGE during their testing so the video in whole is just ???

I strongly suggest you take what Berry and AndrlCh said into heart. If you wanna play both classes its best to either give both of them a common Sub-Class (Like Fighter) or to buy additional skill trees otherwise you're gonna shoot yourself in the foot. For example on JP my main Character can freely switch between Fo/Ph, Te/Ph and Su/Ph without me having to spend any money to get that class variety.

Gunblade isn't a good weapon on Te/Su. There is finally gonna be a dedicated Scion class for it in the near future but until then the best shot for you in making a Gunblade Build is Fi/Hu. It still doesn't compare to an actual Fi/Hu but its miles better than Te/Su.

The Te side of the skill tree looks alright but you really dont need Advanced Resta. Resta is incredibly powerful without spending SP on it. You're better of spending it somewhere else. Also I'd not level up Panic Boost if I were you. 5% sounds like a lot but this buff is Multiplicative so if you have a Light Tech that deals 20% Panic you wont have 25%, you will have 21% (20 * 1.05 = 21).

And just to add, most people who play etoile (solo) won't be needing your support class, as heals done by anything but self-heal etoile skills cannot heal them. (Not even other players using etoile can heal you with their etoile heals.) Since most people will be taking the incoming damage reduction passive.