Photon Dashing + etc needs PP Regen in one form or another

Whether it be full PP regen or at a reduced %, we need at least some form of PP regen while dashing. Since 99% of movement is via dash, it makes sense that we can regen. It really sucks for PP focused classes like Force to be constantly moving and yet not regenning any PP, especially for Mining Base where constant movement is essential. Anyway, wanted to bring out my 2 cents for Sega to ignore. Thanks

I feel your pain about the pp regen. If it's any consolation, the blue collectisigne restore 5 pp each when picked up. If you manage to get a few while dashing it might ease your troubles.

Dash attack gives absurd amounts of PP when it hits multiple targets. That's probably why photon dash pp recovery was removed.

@Lanre said in Photon Dashing + etc needs PP Regen in one form or another:

Dash attack gives absurd amounts of PP when it hits multiple targets. That's probably why photon dash pp recovery was removed.

Yeah this. Maybe its just because I play one of the pp battery classes (Gunner) but I've never had a problem with PP. I'm pretty sure its by design that you don't regen while dashing.

Photon Dash/Glide - gather the photon around you and use it to push you forward.

Basically, the photon you would normally regen is being used toward the dash instead.

There are 2 classes that have skills that help regain PP. Gunner has 2 skills to recover PP faster while attacking enemies and/or bosses. Force also has 2 skills that help with PP recovery.

if you dash attack and hit.....3 mobs or so, that's about 80 pp. And if you hti 6, that's a full PP bar. Just dash attack and it'll be fine.

"just dash attack" how about no, and make the design of the game better? Such a stupid argument. You guys are ridiculous.

@redBadger22 said in Photon Dashing + etc needs PP Regen in one form or another:

"just dash attack" how about no, and make the design of the game better? Such a stupid argument. You guys are ridiculous.

all you do it left click well running, you hardly lose any momentum, yor pretty lazy not to do such a simple thing, my force recovers all 200 pp most of the time with one dash attack.

@redBadger22 sounds like you need to git gud, bud. None of us here have PP issues. LMAO