The ability to 'push' others

Its been annoying for a long time, but i would like it if it weren't a forced thing. Players should just pass through others without moving them. But maybe some people like to be movable. Perhaps add an option to disable being able to be moved.

I think it is only an effect on others? I've noticed that I can move others but they can't move me, so I assume that the same thing happens to me on their screens (the user of the screen can move others but not the rest of them?)

@Chantro Its not just moving you tho. Anyone else thats not you gets moved by other people on your screen, so the same opportunity to mess up a SS or something exists.

@AngryRhombus563 Nobody else has been complaining about this, and most that take screenshots, go to emptier blocks as to not get photobombed by players that they dont want in the photo. There is also a photo mode/lobby that exists in base. This whole complaint of yours makes little to no sense to me, when compared to the numerous other real issues this game has. Also, when you move a character, it's only shown on the screen of the player that's moving, as the player that's idle doesn't see that movement client side. And another thing, if you pay attention, if you personally move another character, the character resets back to where they were after a time. You don't actually push anyone.

@Anarchy-Marine This maybe be a problem for people that rp. I have been ask to stop pushing another player friend in Central City before as I was running back and forth between the player shop and storage terminal. I try to jump over people when I can but it's just way to many people clumping up in CC now to really care at this point.

@Cloudonpot Again the user you are pushing isn't actually being pushed, at least not on their screen. Everyone else sees you as pushing, but the player isn't actually being moved.

Another thing, if players don't want to be interrupted while Role playing, maybe they shouldn't stand in front of terminals, or any of the vendors, just a thought. The city is big enough, and yet everyone wants to crowd the main street. There is an out of the way cafe/restaurant to the right of central tower, a smaller set of seats in front of the apartment complex featured in the story, etc. There are numerous places they could do that, and yet they choose to stand in front of terminals access points, and shop vendors.

It's poor decision making, and a pet peeve of players, not an issue in the game that needs to be resolved, unlike the numerous day one bugs still present in game, and several other mechanics based issues that actually need to be fixed. I don't agree that its an issue at all, especially when compared to the other aforementioned issues in game.

@Anarchy-Marine said in The ability to 'push' others:

@Cloudonpot Again the user you are pushing isn't actually being pushed, at least not on their screen. Everyone else sees you as pushing, but the player isn't actually being moved.

Good to know.