Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA)

@LapisWave said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

@Subject-Astra said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

@LapisWave said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

Still hoping for some kind of collab next time http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-automata-revival/

JP already has theirs and it is heartbreaking to see NA not having at least first collab AC for once.

......the game officially released days ago for you Xbone boys and already some of you are complaining and saying it's heartbreaking that NA doesn't have any of the collabs yet?

It's never hurt to ask for good collabs.

It never hurt to wait either.

@GM-Deynger said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

Only if we put one of GM to sit down and answer these coincidental hints.

In regards to collaborations, as some have speculated, there are licensing waters to navigate. Continue expressing what you'd like to see, though, and this information can be passed along. 🙂

@Subject-Astra said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

Still hoping for some kind of collab next time http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-automata-revival/

JP already has theirs and it is heartbreaking to see NA not having at least first collab AC for once.

......the game officially released days ago for you Xbone boys and already some of you are complaining and saying it's heartbreaking that NA doesn't have any of the collabs yet?

It's never hurt to ask for good collabs.

It never hurt to wait either.

That's why you ask questions to see if they would do it or not.

While I agree that we should slow down, it had already been requested before launch so why does it even still matter?

@Mattwo7 said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

While I agree that we should slow down, it had already been requested before launch so why does it even still matter?

It matters if people want to discuss the collabs. It doesn't matter if people feel that collabs are not necessary. Threads exist to discuss and if people feel that they agree on something. Same for disagreements.

Agree to disagree, I personally would love some collabs to be filled in around May or end of May when PC launch happens.

I just want nier lol, others idrc for

Nier is legit available for xbox, should be a thing we get without question as a celebration to it being on xbox game pass.

It matters if people want to discuss the collabs.

I meant when the request was made. I just found you two bickering to be a complete waste of time is all.

@Mattwo7 said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

It matters if people want to discuss the collabs.

I meant when the request was made. I just found you two bickering to be a complete waste of time is all.

What are you talking about ? Like every time you say things, you always make things passive aggressive and try to start making dramas, and it is really making it more irrelevant to the thread. If you dont have anything productive to say in any threads, start learning to get into discussions and or just dont bother talking. You are not making any sense when you post sometimes.

The other person above you also said they want Nier crossover and other person was talking about Sakura Wars for crossover. That's still possible collab discussion.

What are you talking about ?

You and Astra arguing about when the request was made...

The other person above you also said they want Nier crossover and other person was talking about Sakura Wars for crossover.

The post above mine was your response to Astra...

8ac42e30ff36e38d5703e43da24c73d6.png

Seriously, that is the LAST time I don't use the quote function when replying to you. I didn't think I'd have to considering I was replying to the post directly above mine.

Actually maybe we should just block each other considering we seem to have so much trouble properly communicating with each other. It's a problem I don't usually have with anyone else. It wouldn't really fix anything and it's taking a sledgehammer to the problem but at the least we can stop doing this like that.

Actually maybe we should just block each other considering we seem to have so much trouble properly communicating with each other.

Here goes another post about "me and my passive aggressiveness". Seriously, I don't care. Do what you want. You are just making another digression.

Back on the subject, I kind of wonder if the game will also bring voice tickets. Because I know some voice tickets atm are all Japanese, and I assume it'll be extra work for NA since they also have to add English ones.

Yeah I wanna get some new voice tickets. Im usually on VC with discord when I play so I don't even listen to the actual gameplay but I'd like to get a new voice eventually

Back on the subject, I kind of wonder if the game will also bring voice tickets. Because I know some voice tickets atm are all Japanese, and I assume it'll be extra work for NA since they also have to add English ones.

I just found you two bickering to be a complete waste of time is all.

The irony of YOU saying something is "a complete waste of time".

Actually maybe we should just block each other considering we seem to have so much trouble properly communicating with each other.

Here goes another post about "me and my passive aggressiveness". Seriously, I don't care. Do what you want. You are just making another digression.

Dude, just ignore Matt whenever he speaks or you'll start to go crazy. He's stuck in his high horse and then wonders why no one likes him and why he's banned in other communities.

I still have not beat Nier. I beat the first boss and then grad school really kicked in.