Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA)

@ERICK001BC said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

Would collabs that haven't happened yet count?

Cause I am not going to lie, Would be nice to see some of Sega's other property, like Golden Axe, Virtual fighter, Space channel 5, Jet set radio.

And with the partnership, excluding Halo as obvious but instead some RARE: Jet Force Gemini would be cool AF.

In all crack request, i would love to see a crossover with .HACK// universe. Considering the friendship and the previous collabs sega has done in the past, especially with those ProjextXZone.

If I remember correctly. Space Channel 5 has stuff in PSO2JP. Not too sure about the others. But Golden Axe would be pretty awesome, even if just Mags of the characters.

@ERICK001BC said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

In all crack request, i would love to see a crossover with .HACK// universe. Considering the friendship and the previous collabs sega has done in the past, especially with those ProjextXZone.

If they did .Hack// maybe they could do Digimon too.

Digimon, Pac-Man, Sonic and classic Mega Man were are all notably missing from the X-Zone games. (Tamagotchi was missing too, would have been hilarious to have a Mametchi solo unit or Mametchi/Agumon pair unit)

@Mattwo7 said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

If they did .Hack// maybe they could do Digimon too.

Digimon, Pac-Man, Sonic and classic Mega Man were are all notably missing from the X-Zone games. (Tamagotchi was missing too, would have been hilarious to have a Mametchi solo unit or Mametchi/Agumon pair unit)

This is where my message was when the site crashed. Yep That would be totally badass. I was saying how cool it would be to have a pac-man or ghost as a mag evolution and that it could even turn blue when doing a photon blast. Or a patamon flying by you. I want this badly now.

As nice as a Nier Collab would be, I don't see it happening any time soon since Square Enix has been doing that with the latest expac for FFXIV and has based this expac's Alliance Raids around it.

@CrazyEpicFail said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

As nice as a Nier Collab would be, I don't see it happening any time soon since Square Enix has been doing that with the latest expac for FFXIV and has based this expac's Alliance Raids around it.

They did do a collab. In fact some of the stuff was released shortly but just a taste of what is still to come.

and that it could even turn blue when doing a photon blast.

That... doesn't even make any sense.

@CrazyEpicFail said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

Why would that stop Sega from releasing content that already exists in the game's data? Also why would that stop Sega from making the content if that wasn't the case?

Why would that stop Sega from releasing content that already exists in the game's data? Also why would that stop Sega from making the content if that wasn't the case?

The Ghosts from Pac-man turn blue once Pac-man eats the power ball. Thought it would be cool if the changed when they where ready to do a PB.

The Ghosts from Pac-man turn blue once Pac-man eats the power ball. Thought it would be cool if the changed when they where ready to do a PB.

I know how power pellets work thanks, I just don't see how these things correlate, especially if it's the ghost initiating the photon blast...

I know how power pellets work thanks, I just don't see how these things correlate, especially if it's the ghost initiating the photon blast...

Doesn't have to make sense. Some mags start glowing or sparkling or some other effect. I just thought it would be cool it there was a Ghost (pinky,blinky,Inky,clyde) color variations, that they would pay homage. Just a fan idea, nothing more than that.

Moonbeam City

@MiyenHalo said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

Moonbeam City

If we're going to have western adult comedy cartoon collabs then they should start with the classics like South Park, Futurama, Archer, Robot Chicken, Venture Bros, Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

@Mattwo7 Futurama is a must when dealing with space!