Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA)

@Meta77 said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

I still have not beat Nier. I beat the first boss and then grad school really kicked in.

you should try again! The XBOX Game Pass has the full version with DLCs included.

I will probably go back to it after FF7 remake too. But nevertheless, Nier Automata is well deserved A+ game. I hope to play the prequel when it comes out since I never played it.

i downloaded it on a whim one night during maintenance for NA. i have not beaten it yet but am totally in love with it. Got about 30 hours in so far.

I was on discord and saw that there was a Nier collab in JP and would throw money at PSO2 NA for this.

So since PC version is coming out by end of May, does anyone feel like we might get something related to collab so that PC players could also throw in money for it?

If so, what kind of collabs would we see during the late May? There has been few people talking about following:

• Yakuza Kiwami
  • Persona 5 (since, SEGA Atlus)
  • Nier Automata
  • Halo
  • Gears of War
  • Fortnite

@LapisWave I really hope we can get the Persona collab stuff; a few of my favorite hairstyles in the JPN version came from the Persona Scratches.

@LapisWave said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

So since PC version is coming out by end of May, does anyone feel like we might get something related to collab so that PC players could also throw in money for it?

If so, what kind of collabs would we see during the late May? There has been few people talking about following:

• Yakuza Kiwami
  • Persona 5 (since, SEGA Atlus)
  • Nier Automata
  • Halo
  • Gears of War
  • Fortnite

Some of those are collabs that already happened that we should get eventually, a few extremely obvious others are collabs that will NEVER happen and never should happen.

Please don’t do fortnite the rest I’m fine with but not fortnite

Now that we are slowly getting out collabs, considering this is our first one owned by SEGA, I can kind of see Persona being added. As well as Virtual ON and Valkyria Chronicles.

Another cool collab I want to see is Frame Arms even if it's extremely niche in NA, because they have cool Cast looks in the JP PSO2.

Edit: Changed thread name since it's just more than Nier collab (despite me wanting Nier collab and FF14 collab as well)

An unironic Fortnite collab would actually be the funniest thing we'd get. Can't wait for everyone to afk defaultdance in the lobby. 😂

I am hoping for a nice Independence Day collab. Wistfully hoping it includes more than just a scratcher, like maybe a limited time quest or something that requires 1776 points to complete it.

@LapisWave said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

Now that we are slowly getting out collabs, considering this is our first one owned by SEGA, I can kind of see Persona being added. As well as Virtual ON and Valkyria Chronicles.

Another cool collab I want to see is Frame Arms even if it's extremely niche in NA, because they have cool Cast looks in the JP PSO2.

Edit: Changed thread name since it's just more than Nier collab (despite me wanting Nier collab and FF14 collab as well)

I love all of these ideas.

I would also like to see the Guilty Gear and BlazBlu collabs make their way over here too since they are still relevant.

@Someguy503 said in Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA):

Inb4 the entire server's female toons dress like 2b

I'll take a bunch of 2B, rather than a bunch of people named "Kirito". Makes me cringe..

FF14 going to come?

Id honestly would like to see more memories. I know we haven't received anything from Zero yet, and some of my favorite soundtracks from episode's 1 and 2 are missing. Plus a full version 2 that they already have.

I personally would like to see pack sets from JP, like the recent Ep6 stuff that was released yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZF-h5v1bk

I like the Sonic Pack and what they did, hopefully they could do more of those soon with other items.

Would collabs that haven't happened yet count?

Cause I am not going to lie, Would be nice to see some of Sega's other property, like Golden Axe, Virtual fighter, Space channel 5, Jet set radio.

And with the partnership, excluding Halo as obvious but instead some RARE: Jet Force Gemini would be cool AF.

In all crack request, i would love to see a crossover with .HACK// universe. Considering the friendship and the previous collabs sega has done in the past, especially with those ProjextXZone.