Possible Collabs (JP/NA - and which JP import can come to NA)

There are some interesting take on this. Nier Automata is coming to XBOX Ultimate Game Pass this April 2nd 2020. And PSO2 day is April 2nd.

And also JP is having Revival for Nier Automata AC collab this April. And not to mention, PlatinumGames has announced Nier Remaster and the mobile game.

So what's your take on this? Possible 2nd AC scratch as Nier Automata as collab potential for our first one?

No wonder if the collab came to NA too, I feel. It's quite likely that SEGA and Square Enix made a new agreement on the use of the IPs, if SEGA didn't take into account NA (and probably other regions) this time, that would be quite dumb. Also Square Enix would benefit from NA PSO2 making some advertisement of NieR franchise, it's a nice win-win situation.

So I'm very positive about the collab taking place in NA, but I'm not sure about when. It seems that Square Enix is considering whole incoming April as the 10th anniversary of NieR series, not the specific release date of April 22nd, 2010. So probably anytime in April works.

I hope so. With them announcing that Nier Automata full version coming for XBOX Ultimate Game Pass, I wouldn't see MS/SEnix and SEGA jumping the gun to promote this in PSO2 as NA's first collaboration AC scratch. It'd make lot of cash too.

With that said, JP getting revival AC scratch makes more sense to transfer it directly to NA version.

Inb4 the entire server's female toons dress like 2b

@Someguy503 said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

There is no shame in doing so

@LapisWave said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

@Someguy503 said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

There is no shame in doing so

Do not feel bad about it. We are alive, after all. And being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

Did they keep the Odin FATE/Emergency Trial (or whatever they're called) on the NA servers? That would be a good sign.

@Mattwo7 said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

Did they keep the Odin FATE/Emergency Trial (or whatever they're called) on the NA servers? That would be a good sign.

I havent seen one in NA server.

Well, it is excessively rare, even as far as cross-promotion Emergency Trials go... I've seen far more Knight Gears than Odins.

@Mattwo7 said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

Well, it is excessively rare, even as far as cross-promotion Emergency Trials go... I've seen far more Knight Gears than Odins.

I've been playing for a while and I havent seen either of them. I have a feeling they never added both in NA since they weren't planned to be collaborated yet.

Only if we put one of GM to sit down and answer these coincidental hints.

@LapisWave wait the full game will be available for game pass?

@Lwyu said in Nier Automata Collab Possible? (XBOX Ultimate Pass and JP Revival):

@LapisWave wait the full game will be available for game pass?

Yes, Become As Gods edition will be available on April 2nd.

There will definitely be a new scratch tomorrow, so it very well could be.

That would be cool.