Alt Accounts what I can and cannot do?

So supposedly accounts have been banned for having alts, is this only in relation to redbox farming? Or are you banned for any and all alt accounts you may own?

If you did redbox farming then a good chance you'll receive a permanent ban. If you did not do redbox farming with alts then you're gonna be fine. It's pretty obvious who did redbox farming and who didn't.

@Daishi You can have and use alt accounts. Redbox alt accounts dont get used beyond the purpose of breaking red boxes.

Was their ToS updated to reflect this anywhere? Maybe I'm just blind but I can't seem to find it.

@Daishi The TOS had an entry added that stated some stuff that some people wanted to try to interpret meant whatever they wanted it to meant, but there are no statements in the tos that say "Owning and/or using multiple accounts is prohibited". Theres not going to be a line specifying you can.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Alt Accounts what I can and cannot do?:

@Daishi The TOS had an entry added that stated some stuff that some people wanted to try to interpret meant whatever they wanted it to meant, but there are no statements in the tos that say "Owning and/or using multiple accounts is prohibited". Theres not going to be a line specifying you can.

Exactly this. People scream about reading between the lines on what the TOS says, and then claim that people are being banned for it.

Thing is, TOS for most things is written to be the letter of the law, so to speak. There is no "reading between the lines". The other thing is the people that claim other people are being banned because of it have no proof to back it up, because rarely are the banned supplied with an exact and specific reason as to what lead to the ban.