Level Cap Trial COs got removed?

I was going to make a guide on these, but Cofy seems to be missing my completed Level Cap Trial I & II COs. Has anyone had these pop up in the Open Beta? I'm wondering if they got removed to avoid confusion with new players.

Yes, this has actually been mentioned in another thread about unlocking higher difficulties that the level 30+ / 40+ level Cap Trials I & II were removed. This is probably done to help streamline new players to be honest, and I hope it stays like this.

This change was also done to the JP version as part of the Episode 6 update that added the Etoile class so, given that PSO2 NA uses the curent Ep 6 client, its most likely a carry on from that as well.

@Leonkh99 No, it wasn't. I just made a new JP character last week and I still had to do Level Cap Trial I and II. This change is exclusive to the NA server.

@Leonkh99 said in Level Cap Trial COs got removed?:

This change was also done to the JP version as part of the Episode 6 update that added the Etoile class so, given that PSO2 NA uses the curent Ep 6 client, its most likely a carry on from that as well.

No, they're still in there, I made a new character a month or two ago, and they still had them.

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up. Tried to search for the quest name on the forum, but didn't come up with results!

It is a needed change lol. Now just get rid of the subclass quest.

I can understand the Subclass Trial as a training to show players how it works, but the Level Caps were pretty arbitrary.

Good cause I hated those quests.

@AnamanaAU said in Level Cap Trial COs got removed?:

I can understand the Subclass Trial as a training to show players how it works, but the Level Caps were pretty arbitrary.

Some people might get upset about the Scion Unlock COs requiring you to do their training/tutorial quests/missions. But I'm honestly fine with them, since some of the features on Scion classes are so wildly different from normal classes.

@Leonkh99 said in Level Cap Trial COs got removed?:

The level caps COs that were removed in the JP version were the lvl 75 and 80 ones.