Opinions on the new event?

Just looking to see what opinions folks have on this fall event.

Personally, I'm kinda disappointed, it's just a recycled summer event with a change in the element on the weapon and little else from what I've seen so far. Kill these monsters with this mark, get these event points to spend. I just don't feel like this is jiving for me this time around. I mean, I"m all for killing monsters in an ARPG, but something different would have been nice.

What do others think on this event?

After actually seeing the complete lack of effort first hand, I finally uninstalled.

I like it a lot, this open world seasonal is much better than the instanced versions of old pso2

To be honest I'm idling right now I log in do my dailies and that's it. This event doesn't bother me since its just more gold. The previous was an anniversary and this is just a fall event. However when they no doubt pull this a third time for Halloween except with fire weapons that's when I'll be upset. We are going into the holiday season and if they copy and paste for those holidays then they'll copy and paste for every event.

They need to ease up on the banners and add new things as the scratches won't matter if people aren't around to play.

More of the same pretty much. Shows a complete lack of passion for seasonal events. They could just randomly hold point reward events like this out of season, and I wouldn't notice, honestly. No special emergency quests, no fashion to obtain to celebrate the seasonal event, no timed events in areas to collect players in a place and hold special events, just no passion. But hey, new ac scratch and a collaboration which also lacks any sense of passion for game development. Pretty much more of what we had for 3 months. Log in, do dailies, log off, proceed to play fun games until winter update.

The changeup of weaknesses adds spice it the UQs.

It's kind of there. They tried a little more with the midnight symbol thing in town but it still doesn't really feel like an event so much as a couple extra daily tasks to do that are as static as they were for the first half of 9th Anniv.

One stamp and one accessory - probably with a second accessory by week three - is extremely underwhelming on the reward front too. I remember thanksgiving last year where we had a couple outfits (newly-made for Global no less), several accessories and a few furnishings.

The game has been suffering from a prevailing criticism that there's not enough to do and no reason to do it. This event epitomises that, and it must have been created after that criticism became known to them so it's disheartening they apper to be so unwilling to do anything about it with the opportunities they have.

It's pretty much the same "event" as previously, lol. There's not even event mobs in Vanford II and Resol Forest, only Magnus II, just like the first time.

Although I guess there's the terminals. Part of me wonders if they had intended something similar with the translucent stars in the first one, but it got canned.

Hope you enjoy as much as you'll enjoy the Fire version.

Then the Electric Boogaloo sequel of Wind, Light & Dark versions.

I don't know why people are receiving this event with such negativity, it's aesthetic is 10/10

@JudgementCut said in Opinions on the new event?:

I like it a lot, this open world seasonal is much better than the instanced versions of old pso2

I don't know why people are receiving this event with such negativity, it's aesthetic is 10/10

Never uploaded an image before, but you deserve this. So, here's a more appropriate profile picture for you. Enjoy.

index.jpg

Yes, the world looks pretty but the contents of the event is lacklustre.

Also the shop not having stock reset weekly really sucks.

Is the event not "Do the same thing you've been doing since june and kill enemies in a circle" or am I missing something?

@NIC said in Opinions on the new event?:

Is the event not "Do the same thing you've been doing since june and kill enemies in a circle" or am I missing something?

The part where things are a different color. Duh.