Two accessories at once

Hello everyone. I hope this hasn't already been talked about but I have a question regarding wearing two back accessories. I've seen players run around with both the photon wings and photon wings B equipped, both colors are seen(light blue and yellow). When i try to equip both in two different accessory spots like 1 and 2, 1 and 3, I only see one of the accessories, not both. I've looked at other players 'looks' to see how they have it set up and tried to copy it but I can only see one photon wing at a time. Do I have to go to the salon and 'reposition' each slot differently from the other to see both? Thanks again everyone.

Yes. Two accessories of the same type are identical in their shape, so if you wear both on default settings, one will hide the other. You can change accessory position or accessory angle to make both of them visible. Changing these elements in the salon is free, so just have a try!

Adding to this, you can also wear the same item to multiple slots. Again, you hove to displace them to make all of them visible, but this can also create an interesting look.

@Fiona-Respha said in Two accessories at once:

Adding to this, you can also wear the same item to multiple slots. Again, you hove to displace them to make all of them visible, but this can also create an interesting look.

Would be funny if there was a puyo accessory that you could use with a mini suit to turn into something resembling a slime stack from Dragon Quest lol

@Fiona-Respha thanks alot for your response. That makes so much sense. Can't wait to try. I'm on ship 2, you?,

Unfortunately, ship 1 is my home. Anyway, have a fun with accessories! 🙂