Why can't we see friend's shop?! UNACCEPTABLE, SEGA!

So my girl and I were trying to help each other out. She used one of her two remaining shop passes to put up some a couple items for me that she was done using due to a class change. It used to be when you picked any item in the store, you would see every item in that person's shop. Apparently, this is no longer the case. Now you only see items based on your search parameters. That means you'll only ever see that exact type of item. Thing is, you have to use a placeholder item with a nutter price to FIND a person's shop to begin with since the option doesn't exist AT ALL. But as soon as you do, you can only see other nutter prices. There is literally no way to use a typical price unless you wana risk losing an item altogether! This is ABSOLUTELY UN FREAKING ACCEPTABLE AND UNETHICAL and it is just about the final straw for us. Some of the earliest MMOs ever made have better player markets than this game does! Because of incompetence, Sega introduces measures that screws over people trying to play the game normally! This insanity has to end. The development team and corporate have crossed the line. On top of everything else currently wrong with the game, this is just about too much, especially if a couple only has one player as premium between them like us as she has now renewed her premium. After this nonsense, I won't be renewing either, not until EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE PROBLEMS IS FIXED.

I don't understand your complaint... You were trying to transfer items between characters using the shop and couldn't?

@Mirae said in Why can't we see friend's shop?! UNACCEPTABLE, SEGA!:

I don't understand your complaint... You were trying to transfer items between characters using the shop and couldn't?

It used to be a common thing to do in pso2 between friends or alliance mates. You'd put something on your shop for a minimal price and they would just search for your shop to buy it. Since we can't do that in ngs currently, it's very annoying to trade items. For an online game, I must admit ngs puts alot of locks on making playing together interesting.