Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies

As it is against the rules to discuss this on the fleet discord, I asked for it on Twitter.

It's simple, really, we all deserve a correctly functioning Customer Support, much more in face of the current RNG banwave.

But: https://twitter.com/JohnnyRicobsas/status/1431704410774810627

I got banned from Twitter for asking this.

Why is SEGA trying to shut down the fact that they banned innocents and not just bots and RMTing and that their Customer Support is legit doing nothing?

I wonder if trolls will call me a liar again with this much proof that something is stinky.

@El-Zenchi said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

As it is against the rules to discuss this on the fleet discord, I asked for it on Twitter.

Fleet isn't Sega staff, so of course you aren't suppose to pester them with that, tbh. Fleet has nothing to do with Sega at all, they just run the Tweaker.

It's simple, really, we all deserve a correctly functioning Customer Support, much more in face of the current RNG banwave.

But: https://twitter.com/JohnnyRicobsas/status/1431704410774810627

I got banned from Twitter for asking this.

Blocked =/= banned, but I don't understand why they would block you unless you are constantly pestering them, or something like that. You gotta understand that the person running the twitter account is probably 1 person that's a social media person, and that's all they do. They probably have nothing to do with anything as far as support goes.

Why is SEGA trying to shut down the fact that they banned innocents and not just bots and RMTing and that their Customer Support is legit doing nothing?

I wonder if trolls will call me a liar again with this much proof that something is stinky.

The absolute issue here is that YOU aren't ever going to get answers. Most companies don't even tell people why they get banned, so they aren't going to tell someone who isn't involved at all.

Customer Support doesn't work.

Fleet discord doesn't work and gets you blocked.

Twitter doesn't work and gets you blocked.

We have no support, if anything goes wrong in game or with our accounts we are on our own.

This sucks.

@El-Zenchi said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

We have no support, if anything goes wrong in game or with our accounts we are on our own.

This sucks.

I get that, but like, what I was getting at is that you shouldn't have the Fleet Discord on your list of places to go for this kind of stuff. Fleet is 100% players, they can't help you.

I know Sega has a PSO2 Discord now as well, but I think you mentioned that they don't like mentioned it either.

@NIC said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

This sucks.

I get that, but like, what I was getting at is that you shouldn't have the Fleet Discord on your list of places to go for this kind of stuff. Fleet is 100% players, they can't help you.

I know Sega has a PSO2 Discord now as well, but I think you mentioned that they don't like mentioned it either.

Yeah, that too.

There's literally no way to get support right now, I stopped logging because I don't want to spend time on a game which doesn't make me feel safe.

Im pretty sure some of the Gm's said they posted on the twitter.

@A-Silver-King said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

Im pretty sure some of the Gm's said they posted on the twitter.

What?

You got blocked by their twitter because you said something stinky towards them, it doesn't matter if what you are accusing them of being true or false. You should be able to tell already from their handling of their youtube that throwing negativity under the rug and pretending all well is OK.

@Vashzaron said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

You got blocked by their twitter because you said something stinky towards them, it doesn't matter if what you are accusing them of being true or false. You should be able to tell already from their handling of their youtube that throwing negativity under the rug and pretending all well is OK.

But this is really serious, we players have no support system.

How is an online game, a product, running supportless?

@NIC said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

Blocked =/= banned, but I don't understand why they would block you unless you are constantly pestering them

That right there. We're on yet another day of Zen going full compulsive disorder after being warned on the Discord to clam up.

SEGA knows of Zen, they're not going to listen to Zen, and the user in question was told that cursing in another language is a bypass of the programmed censorship. (Which was made for the multi-platform purpose.)

The user in question was put in threat of a perma ban only AFTER Zen's fits and when the user came onto the forums for a curse fit with an insult in another language. (Which won't help the staff forgive you.)

The user in question is likely under a Warning Ban just like Zen was. It's not perma quite yet.

Recap: The ban will become Permanent if this FUD goes on for an elongated period.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

Blocked =/= banned, but I don't understand why they would block you unless you are constantly pestering them

That right there. We're on yet another day of Zen going full compulsive disorder after being warned on the Discord to clam up.

SEGA knows of Zen, they're not going to listen to Zen, and the user in question was told that cursing in another language is a bypass of the programmed censorship. (Which was made for the multi-platform purpose.)

The user in question was put in threat of a perma ban only AFTER Zen's fits and when the user came onto the forums for a curse fit with an insult in another language. (Which won't help the staff forgive you.)

The user in question is likely under a Warning Ban just like Zen was. It's not perma quite yet.

Recap: The ban will become Permanent if this FUD goes on for an elongated period.

If you're talking about my friend he can already play, his account was straight deleted and when he logged back in he had to recreate it. He is also gone from my friend list with his old player ID.

I see you agree just fine to the fact that we're playing a product which doesn't have a Customer support, right?

Or at least you care more to derail the thread to flame me rather than about this fact.

@El-Zenchi The only flames I see here are the burns you deal yourself.

It's been two days since a mod on Discord told you to clam up.

A mod has also told your friend to clam up on the forums.

At the end of the day, it's still not your or the forum's business what your friend did wrong.

I'm not going to say it again, you're stirring up a hotpot of mess with the SEGA staff.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Asked for a fix or an alternative for Customer Support being bot replies:

@El-Zenchi The only flames I see here are the burns you deal yourself.

It's been two days since a mod on Discord told you to clam up.

A mod has also told your friend to clam up on the forums.

At the end of the day, it's still not your or the forum's business what your friend did wrong.

I'm not going to say it again, you're stirring up a hotpot of mess with the SEGA staff.

That discord mod promised information and I see it nowhere.

Players are still lacking a functioning Customer Support so I could care less about anything when SEGA as a company isn't providing the bare minimum to maintain their product.

And you here care more about my methods than the fact we LACK A FUNCTIONING CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Thing which gets bigger if you consider the current ban waves.

So yeah, get your priorities right, pal.

Being real: If you are looking for customer support, you aren't going to find it here. Only 4 out of the 17 admins on the forums have ever posted, and the last time one posted was in July, and 2 of the 4 admins haven't posted in over a year.

You are barking into the wind.

Being real: If you are looking for customer support, you aren't going to find it here. Only 4 out of the 17 admins on the forums have ever posted, and the last time one posted was in July, and 2 of the 4 admins haven't posted in over a year.

You are barking into the wind.

Okay. Where do I find it? Opening a ticket is also barking to the wind. There's only barking to the wind.