I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 you chose to accept those terms when you turned the game on and hit "I accept", so don't blame me. ;D

This post is deleted!

Lol this guy, getting mad after getting banned for breaking the TOS he agreed to and thinking he has rights in a game.

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 said in I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.:

So who's job was it to decide to take over parenting duties? Thanks morality police. You can suck it.

The community managers and devs are within their rights to restrict the content posted to their game.
The US constitution's protections for free speech are in regards to governmental bodies, not private individuals or companies.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.:

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 you chose to accept those terms when you turned the game on and hit "I accept", so don't blame me. ;D

Indeed, and here's a relevant section of it...

In the ToS - https://pso2.com/terms-and-conditions

RULES FOR USE OF THE SERVICES

In addition to the General Prohibitions listed above, your playing of, and participation in, the Services is governed by specific rules ("Rules") maintained and enforced exclusively by SEGA. Your cooperation in understanding and complying with the Rules is essential to ensure that all Users can enjoy their experience with the Services. According to the Rules, you must:

• not spam, flood, or make duplicate posts, post commercial solicitations or ads when engaging in any interaction with other Users or any SEGA employees or agents, including customer service representatives, or otherwise disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive language or link to any such language or content;

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 said in I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.:

@John-Paul-RAGE seriously what is wrong with you? I mean it's just hentai. Seriously, didn't your parents ever teach you anything?

What's wrong with you? Would you go out in public and start flashing hentai at people walking by?

@Taran-Tatsui So this is why they finally released PSO2 in English. They ended up banning 75% of their japanese population because of that rule. Now we know.

ooo so thats what happend i was on 69 today loged out bearly did any lewd symbol arts and loged back in 30mins latter and now i get 815.......

@sagermister could have been from several days ago or perhaps there was a GM in the block at the time?

So just curious, it looks like i received the same Error code. I don't have any suggestive or hentai Symbol Art and haven't posted any. I been playing for the last 3 hours just fine and just received the error. Is there any way to dispute this?

@OneWingAngel87 Pretty sure it can be due to anything; really. Just depends on what someone in power finds 'obscene' or 'offensive'. Ive been chat banned for posting gay / trans themed SA / conversations. Sega doesnt like gay stuff. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I would like to also add (regarding 815 specifically). The error code popup is horrendously designed as it will constantly spam you with just the generic 815 message if you have any auto chat enabled at all. The dialogue box can also overlap itself multiple times which leads to weird interactions if you're out in the field (will cancel attacks / skills etc for multiple seconds or longer at a time).

The error code also lists no duration; lists no reason; and lists no explanation of whatever it is or does. It also doesnt tell you whatever the offending SA or statements were; so it isnt really possible to divine what the system / person / or GM found fault with. (Assuming the content is more nebulous and not directly like, 'heres a picture of a dick')

And I am pretty sure you can acquire a chat ban by just having multiple people report you (assuming an alliance doesnt like you; or you can get multiple friends to report someone; the system will just auto flag with enough reports it seems).

Ironically enough; doesnt seem to happen to the meseta bot spammers at all. ¯_(ツ)_/¯