I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.

@John-Paul-RAGE there's a word for people like you. It's Karen.

Okay tell me what's wrong with animated nudity? Why are you so uptight about it? I don't get it. Why are you people so screwed up in the head?

Oh no nudity please save me from the horrible horrible naked bodies! Pfff, make me sick.

Such BS. Bunch of God damn snowflakes. How much you wanna bet the ones who are against it are hypocrites? Lol suck it!!!

@John-Paul-RAGE were your parents even around? Is that why you're the way you are?

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.:

Other users with the same error reported 24 hours.

Really hope repeat offenders get longer than that.

Error 815 Description: You have been suspended by PSO2 Staff due to violation on posting inappropriate symbol arts/auto chat/texts. Depending on the punishment, it can go from 24 hours to permanent suspension from chatting in game for future contents.

Can go from 24 or permanent depending on what the GM has given for the duration of chat suspension.

@LapisWave oh you know these idiots are going to go full on ban. They hate the female body. Why else would they be so keen on banning it?

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 If you can't play a social game without spamming nudity, you may want to consider professional help.

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 said in I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.:

@LapisWave oh you know these idiots are going to go full on ban. They hate the female body. Why else would they be so keen on banning it?

I... don't know? Just appeal it through ticket or make another account if you can't chat again. That's the only solution to this, tbh.

This post is deleted!

@LapisWave I'm fine with it, I just want to tell off all the pieces of shit who think nudity is such a huge crime.

@John-Paul-RAGE no one should have to put up with your bull shit. NO ONE. The sooner we stand up to people like you the better off we'll all be.

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 said in I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.:

@John-Paul-RAGE lol okay maybe you should I don't know, grow the fuck up? If you can't stand nudity than maybe you should just fuck off? Stop being the moral arbiter of everything.

I am assuming you were in the forum before you were banned? What was your user anyways? Because it's kind of a meme to see names like Anakinchosen1

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!