I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.

• Xbox *Chat or emote

Usually this means you did something bad to warrant you being locked out of chatting / using symbol arts. Such as ecchi / lewd / racial slur symbol arts.

Does anyone know how long it lasts?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Someone reported you for obscene chat or symbol arts, and now you're chatbanned.

Other users with the same error reported 24 hours.

Really hope repeat offenders get longer than that.

@John-Paul-RAGE We can only hope 🙏 Can't stand seeing most of the stuff posted during concerts.

I get banned too, but i didn't post any lewd or offencive simbol arts or anything like that, i only reported a guys who was sapping some simbol arts

How i fix this error 815?

Thank you for keeping us safe from animated nudity it's because of people like you that things are so messed up@OrangeJuche said in I'm getting an Error code stating "Certain features are currently restricted on your account [No.815]" not sure what's happening I could use some help.:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Someone reported you for obscene chat or symbol arts, and now you're chatbanned.

So who's job was it to decide to take over parenting duties? Thanks morality police. You can suck it.

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 thanks for verifying it still works.

@John-Paul-RAGE you know I hate people like you. So high on themselves. Usually the people who think that way are massive hypocrites. I hate people like you. With a passion.

@ANAKINCHOSEN1 submit to any more hatred and you shall transform to VaderChosen.

@John-Paul-RAGE seriously what is wrong with you? I mean it's just hentai. Seriously, didn't your parents ever teach you anything?