You ban me why???

No response make joke me for bad english gringos putos racistas de mierda https://i.imgur.com/ErD6gzd.png alt text

Sounds like racism. move along

Could be legit ban or not. Harassment could mean anything nowadays.

I do know they over-moderate the Steam board. Bunch of threads purged with criticism of the game and people having legit arguments with each other.

Two day play I ban no reason support is joke

That last message from support (at the top) is really interesting. Looks like they really don't care and just give out copy-pasted message, not even answering the question.

If @Jesuspistolero47 says the truth in the 2nd e-mail then what I said in the other thread about report function being abused might be real.

Oh, Uh- OP, Such language! And BTW- It wasn't us "Gringos", It was the Sega Side of things, Those people are not "gringo." Just to be clear.

I'm only surprised your name isn't El/Zenchi Pistolero...

These days you can't say anything without hurting another, it is best to play quietly? xd. This sad world is raising many mentally fragile people (I hope I won't get banned for writing this, please)

@Chantro said in You ban me why???:

These days you can't say anything without hurting another, it is best to play quietly? xd. This sad world is raising many mentally fragile people (I hope I won't get banned for writing this, please)

Mentally fragile people that can't have adult conversations, and would rather block, or report you, then hash things out. Some of my best friends, I initially met through arguments. Too many people need safe spaces, and it's sad.

@Jesuspistolero47 I'd keep pushing to get your account back, especially if you spent any money.

@Chantro Ive taken up that stance. Left an alliance that i felt had some who were embracing karenism and went my own way.

@Anarchy-Marine said in You ban me why???:

@Jesuspistolero47 I'd keep pushing to get your account back, especially if you spent any money.

That's my buddy right there, he was level 17. But eh, no one believes me, nor him I guess. He didn't get to play much. He also is really bad with english. I posted his logs earlier censoring his name but then he seethed back here and imo shouldn't have leaked his own account name in the support ticket.

I'm tired of this topic, the community here is worse than League of Legends or World of Warcraft.

I'm starting to wonder if Zenchi is Zazorian(? Zazorion? whatever it was) in disguise. Same kind of obsessive behaviour, same jester schtick. Can't say for sure, but it does seem likely.

@El-Zenchi Oh, look. Even brought your "friends" to help drum up drama again. Sheesh...

@Yggranya said in You ban me why???:

I'm starting to wonder if Zenchi is Zazorian(? Zazorion? whatever it was) in disguise. Same kind of obsessive behaviour, same jester schtick. Can't say for sure, but it does seem likely.

@El-Zenchi Oh, look. Even brought your "friends" to help drum up drama again. Sheesh...

Dude you're insufferable, lay off already, always pushing your mental gymnastics to talk shit about me. What do you want?

@Yggranya Can't say for certain either way, but this ban issue, seems to have other, unrelated accounts having reported the same things, with some of their friends, and they are longstanding, since before either of those accounts you mentioned, time. At the very least it needs to be investigated, and the GM responses in the Discord are troubling.